Last post wins

56 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Sorry, but everytime I see someone holding their hand like that, I come to think of Naga the Serpent.

I know. I'm damaged.

What a name “serpent the serpent.”

1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

Why? What did I missed?

Corpus Proxima.

Feels like half the forums are loving the changes, and the other half are screaming bloody murder about it.

I have a hard time mustering any enthusiasm for this update, to be honest. I've burned a whole lot of resources on the plexus, and bought two crewmates, and that's about it for now. I found Railjack to be a chore before, and I still feel the whole game mode is needlessly convoluted and contrived.

Let's hope solo mode has become less painful..... Bleh...

vor 54 Minuten schrieb Loza03:

Corpus Proxima.

Feels like half the forums are loving the changes, and the other half are screaming bloody murder about it.

Ah this. But doesn't this happen after every update? A loud minority shouts out why this is bad and the other people who has the power and time explain why this or that is better. I mean Kuva Bramma nerf, Saryn Nerf, Ash bladestorm nerf,... .  The heck some of them are until now halfway active.

Btw. I have to admit that they change the energy economy. I have only 150.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

https://www.dicebreaker.com/amp/categories/roleplaying-game/feature/cancelled-warframe-fan-rpg-toxic-harrassment

Wow... And I say  "Wow" in not a good way. Everything here is to the extreme isnt it?

That's not unique to this community, sad to say. 'Tis the age of the busybody.

It is speculated, that when the individual is without a purpose, he/she will take up a cause and pursue it to the point of pathology. That's why you see people turn into extremists in pursuit of "justice" in one form or another. Getting cooped up with nothing to do but loiter on social media hasn't helped either.

Man things have been weird around here lately.

I want to say it is just the usual post-patch screeching, but I'm also noticing a fairly large portion of people just utterly done dealing with "business as usual" behavior of post patch doomsaying coming out of the woodwork too.

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I got a new keyboard.  It's a mechanical, backlit typewriter style and I love it.  

Click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-CLACK-click-click-click...

Gives you a lot more tactile feedback, innit.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Aldain said:

Man things have been weird around here lately.

I want to say it is just the usual post-patch screeching, but I'm also noticing a fairly large portion of people just utterly done dealing with "business as usual" behavior of post patch doomsaying coming out of the woodwork too.

Cabin fever.

We've been self-isolating for a year now, giving people a lot of time in their echo chambers and (a-)social media, losing proficiency in rational thinking and social interaction. Therapists are going to make bank for decades.

It hasn't helped that DE is in a bit of a creative slump, and insisted on rehashing a nigh abandoned game mode. Then there's the SJW and CCP shenanigans popping up at times, just adding to the fatigue.

On a different note, I picked up a bag of bacon crisps on my weekly resupply run. I'm feeling so decadent right now.

17 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-CLACK-click-click-click...

Gives you a lot more tactile feedback, innit.

It's kind of addicting, honestly.  

8 hours ago, trunks013 said:

is it a das ultimate keyboard ?

Royal Kludge is printed on it.

• Like 2
On 2021-03-20 at 12:19 AM, MagPrime said:

There's a new Mag glyph and I kinda love it.

No photo description available.

Now, what is the code?

Tell me.

*Reloads Vaykor Hek with hekening intent*

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

I've decided to fully embrace my spinsterhood by buying a spinning wheel.

th_p.4843.1-usedtraditional1.jpg

Spinning wheels are SO last century. These days spinsters build Warhammer 40K armies.

4 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Spinning wheels are SO last century. These days spinsters build Warhammer 40K armies.

Yeah but I have this bag of wool already and I scheduled pick up this coming weekend.