Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Time for my check in. How’s my tenno friends doing? 

Semi-bedridden due to back pains for close to two weeks. Gives me time to listen to audiobooks and catch up on Joe Rogan podcasts. Good thing I've stocked up on food. I can sit up for ½-1 hour at a time, before I need to lie down for a couple of hours.

Bionic reconstruction can't get here fast enough.

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Not a vodka drinker myself, but I got a Tabu Classic Absinthe lying around. Will that do?

Oh we better hope it does, thank You.

Funny coincidence is, the last pre-Covid party I attended was the first time a friend convinced me to give Tabu Classic a shot, as I didn't have a chance to try any absinth before.

Brings back memories, considering I live in a country that is rather slow with vaccinating us :")

I usually have a bottle of Tabu Classic on the shelf, since it is relatively cheap and I like the taste. Once in a while, I buy a somewhat more expensive bottle for variety, guests and a spot of luxury. I can recommend the Absinthe Brevans, Kallnacher and surprisingly Mansinthe. Once got a Segarra Absenta made from a white wine base, that was very interesting, taste-wise.

Rum is another favorite, A.H. Riise and Don Papa being bottles of choice.

I usually don't drink much, especially after getting diagnosed with diabetes. My current bottles are 2-4 years old by now, and I have a glass about... once a month or so.

So, any of you ever had a nightmare when we were children and then now an adult you had it again? Because that's what happened to me last night I had this strange nightmare there was this remote control car, those little ones, you know? It broke right down in the middle and grew teeth, like The Thing. Dude it terrified me when I was a child, now that I had it again it was like I was playing Gmod.

That thing was not following me around, I was more of a spectator, and it was following this guy around trying to bite his feet. However, as all dreams don't make sense, then it's changing from car park to... I guess that's why I think it was a Gmod game because it became something like a Death Run game mode. Full of traps everywhere and this guy it was following him around was  V-clipping through every trap and the remote car itself was... it now had a flamethrower that never fired, hit every single trap try to get a guy.

Then it jump towards the guy because that's what happens, and it transformed into a monkey... that was a vampire and melted like that scene from Indiana Jones and the Nazis. Yeah that didn't make sense. After that my alarm clock rang, I woke up and was more confused than anything else.

Edited by Kaotyke
Using voice to write this has so many errors because of my accent.

The violence nightmares stopped, once I got good at martial arts. Still had the falling, drowning and getting stuck in a narrow tunnel nightmares for a long while. Some twenty years ago, I learned lucid dreaming techniques, so now I don't have nightmares anymore. Except re-living my knee injury. That one is stuck, I'm afraid.

I fail to remember most of my dreams, and even when I do they fade quickly before even midday. So I can't be certain I've never had a dream more than once, but I don't think I have. But I have times where I wake up and don't even remember dreaming at all, so grain of salt and all that.

On 2021-04-16 at 9:37 AM, Kaotyke said:

So, any of you ever had a nightmare when we were children and then now an adult you had it again? Because that's what happened to me last night I had this strange nightmare there was this remote control car, those little ones, you know? It broke right down in the middle and grew teeth, like The Thing. Dude it terrified me when I was a child, now that I had it again it was like I was playing Gmod.

That thing was not following me around, I was more of a spectator, and it was following this guy around trying to bite his feet. However, as all dreams don't make sense, then it's changing from car park to... I guess that's why I think it was a Gmod game because it became something like a Death Run game mode. Full of traps everywhere and this guy it was following him around was  V-clipping through every trap and the remote car itself was... it now had a flamethrower that never fired, hit every single trap try to get a guy.

Then it jump towards the guy because that's what happens, and it transformed into a monkey... that was a vampire and melted like that scene from Indiana Jones and the Nazis. Yeah that didn't make sense. After that my alarm clock rang, I woke up and was more confused than anything else.

The most recurring dream I have is impending doom an anhiliation with always the same topics, an extraterrestrial invasion very detailed even I was a child (and freaked me out quite a bit) and a volcano eruption, but the last nightmaes I've had as an adult consisted on me dying by car accidents or someone killing me, my gf always makes fun of me because I wake up almsot screaming and shaking lmao