Jump to content

Last post wins


Mr.ElevenXI
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, DarthK3v said:

Most people go through a phase like that. It's generally called the "dumb kid" phase. I went through one myself back on the very first forum I was a part of, but eventually grew out of it and was welcomed by the community later on. If anyone is curious, that was the Ambrosia/Escape Velocity forum.

But it is a shame when you see others who never grow out of it.

personally im still a troll and always will be. but most things i said on this forum i still back and stand by %100. i just dont care to express it on the game as i dont play it anymore and felt like it was useless shouting into the void (no pun intended)

 

edit idk i dont even think i was that bad as well ive seen much worse .

Edited by (PSN)sweatshawp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have such a love/hate relationship with Warframe when I get back on the wagon.

On one hand I love the game when I've got a goal to work towards which makes the game more fun and gives me some extra drive to work on content I previously sidelined.

On the other hand I wind up seeing my Foundry working overtime building multiple "72 hour" items and can't help but question my sanity or how I managed to get so much mildly intensive farming done in such a low total amount of hours.

It's like eating a massive plate of your favorite food and then feeling like a fatass after the fact...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Aldain said:

I have such a love/hate relationship with Warframe when I get back on the wagon.

On one hand I love the game when I've got a goal to work towards which makes the game more fun and gives me some extra drive to work on content I previously sidelined.

On the other hand I wind up seeing my Foundry working overtime building multiple "72 hour" items and can't help but question my sanity or how I managed to get so much mildly intensive farming done in such a low total amount of hours.

It's like eating a massive plate of your favorite food and then feeling like a fatass after the fact...

Pointing This Guy GIF by BET Plus

That's...a really good way to put that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Aren't gyromags purchasable by duck? What did you take so long?

Gyromags are only purchasable at rank 3 or higher.

They are needed to reach rank 2 (Atmos are needed for rank 3).

So the only recourse is RNG hell in Heist 2 until 15 of them dropped, and 176 drops of Resolute Focus + more drops of Relics later I finally got the 15 Gyromags I needed to even hit rank 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarthK3v said:

I didn't realize toroids were bug-ridden. I haven't had issues thus far and I'm rank 4 with Vox Solaris.

Heists and orbs are... quirky messy bugr... BABY YODA!!!

Wait, what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Aldain:

Gyromags are only purchasable at rank 3 or higher.

They are needed to reach rank 2 (Atmos are needed for rank 3).

So the only recourse is RNG hell in Heist 2 until 15 of them dropped, and 176 drops of Resolute Focus + more drops of Relics later I finally got the 15 Gyromags I needed to even hit rank 2.

 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

You need Gyromags to get Gyromags.

Ups, sorry for his mistake. 😅😅😅

To long that I had to farm gyromags. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, how was your last week?

Mine was filled with dog.

My gf's dog had stopped eating and was getting weaker, since its kinda of a big dog for her to lift (16Kg) she couldnt bring it to the vet, and she would bite, putting colar would result in the dog making itself be dragged on the ground, which is bad since her house is a family 3 store building which she lives in the top floor with no elevators.

After talking to one of my former teaches (from 1st grade) who has many dogs, she suggested "Bring to a vet immediately" aside from listing what else could be, all of them needing a vet anyways.

So, I call my gf, tell her "be there in 10 minutes", I walk to the bus stop, my left sandal snaps and I have to walk home to get shoes. Then the right sandal snaps as I open the door... I knew then how the day would go: stressful.

I get to my gf's house, put a cord around the muzzle of the dog and carry it to the nearby vet knowing my left shoulder would be killing me next morning because of arthrosis.

Turns out the dog had pyometra and had to do surgery right there and then because it was advanced already.

And there was the stress. 

It went well, dog took 5 days in the clinic to be kept an eye on, almost bit every caretaker, is now home with a new diet recipe and now looks at me with wariness because "that's the dude who pulled me from my home and put me in that place".

Cats are much easier to care for.

I mean, look at this:

PkTedKK.png

Dogs dont compare.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back is getting better, and I can finally get around more easily. This past month, though, dealing with constant, severe pain has been taxing. Food stores need restocking, since I've been unable to get out to buy food for most of the time. Even cooking was a trial, and bathroom business repeated lessons in agony.

Back injuries suck.

Been listening to Luetin09's videos lately. I was a 40K nut from the launch of the franchise, but I haven't kept up with the lore in its entirety for a decade.

Always_Has_Been_40k.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

So, how was your last week?

Mine was filled with dog.

My gf's dog had stopped eating and was getting weaker, since its kinda of a big dog for her to lift (16Kg) she couldnt bring it to the vet, and she would bite, putting colar would result in the dog making itself be dragged on the ground, which is bad since her house is a family 3 store building which she lives in the top floor with no elevators.

After talking to one of my former teaches (from 1st grade) who has many dogs, she suggested "Bring to a vet immediately" aside from listing what else could be, all of them needing a vet anyways.

So, I call my gf, tell her "be there in 10 minutes", I walk to the bus stop, my left sandal snaps and I have to walk home to get shoes. Then the right sandal snaps as I open the door... I knew then how the day would go: stressful.

I get to my gf's house, put a cord around the muzzle of the dog and carry it to the nearby vet knowing my left shoulder would be killing me next morning because of arthrosis.

Turns out the dog had pyometra and had to do surgery right there and then because it was advanced already.

And there was the stress. 

It went well, dog took 5 days in the clinic to be kept an eye on, almost bit every caretaker, is now home with a new diet recipe and now looks at me with wariness because "that's the dude who pulled me from my home and put me in that place".

Cats are much easier to care for.

I mean, look at this:

PkTedKK.png

Dogs dont compare.

Glad your girlfriend's dog is doing better. Also cute cat. Hopefully you didn't wreck your shoulder too much.

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Back is getting better, and I can finally get around more easily. This past month, though, dealing with constant, severe pain has been taxing. Food stores need restocking, since I've been unable to get out to buy food for most of the time. Even cooking was a trial, and bathroom business repeated lessons in agony.

Back injuries suck.

Been listening to Luetin09's videos lately. I was a 40K nut from the launch of the franchise, but I haven't kept up with the lore in its entirety for a decade.

Always_Has_Been_40k.png

Sorry about your back issues. Hopefully you can get stuff sorted out soon.

 

My week was pretty much the same as the previous few weeks. More job searching (currently on my sixth(?) month of unemployment) and more efforts in learning Python. It's my first coding language and I'm a month into it. I've been having trouble grasping a bunch of early concepts, which is a bit odd to me considering I grew up around computers and my dad knows a dozen languages himself. I can't be certain if I'm just having trouble learning it, or if the person teaching me is getting too advanced with the concepts too early. Fortunately it's a "work at your own pace" sort of thing, so I can simply go back and re-read the lessons they've posted again if I need to be sure I understand it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, DarthK3v said:

Sorry about your back issues. Hopefully you can get stuff sorted out soon.

It's chronic, I'm sad to say. Usually dull aches and bearable pains, but I get periods of days up to a week unable to move around much. Pretty much all joints are a mess of varying degrees. However, the bad periods are getting more frequent, longer and more severe...

I'm due to get my knee scanned in the hope they can remove the bone spurs and repair the joint surface. That way I'll put my weight on both legs more evenly, so it'll reduce the uneven wear on the spine. Still a bit iffy, since Denmark isn't up to par on joint restoration procedures. Germany is, though. If I had the money, I'd go there for the surgery as well as orthokine therapy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-05-03 at 10:52 AM, Yrkul said:

It's chronic, I'm sad to say. Usually dull aches and bearable pains, but I get periods of days up to a week unable to move around much. Pretty much all joints are a mess of varying degrees. However, the bad periods are getting more frequent, longer and more severe...

I'm due to get my knee scanned in the hope they can remove the bone spurs and repair the joint surface. That way I'll put my weight on both legs more evenly, so it'll reduce the uneven wear on the spine. Still a bit iffy, since Denmark isn't up to par on joint restoration procedures. Germany is, though. If I had the money, I'd go there for the surgery as well as orthokine therapy.

At the very least, I'm glad you're able to take steps to at least lessen the pain if not eliminate it entirely. I wish you the best on your operations and recoveries.

18 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Bacon and French pudding kind of day.

On the same dish?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...