I'm gonna print so much random stuff. 

5 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15204610

I'm gonna print a Forma.

4 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

I see he is a man of culture

Just to show off^^

https://i.imgur.com/GJZUR40.gifv

She and I are getting matching Digimon tattoos, as soon as we can decide on what to get lol

• Like 1

So, funny thing that happened today.

Context: My aunt has a lot of cats. Like... over 30. I dont kid. She is LAZY when it comes to "why dont you give the females a shot during heat?!" and she never even GIVES them away. As a result, she cant "educate" all of them, in a sense.

Anyways, I was coming back from some grocery shopping and find her talking with one of my 1st grade teachers who loves dogs and she called me to join in.

The talk turned to cats. My aunt mentioned that my cats are well mannered and caring (like the picture I posted before, they are all pretty chill) then she told her that her cats are foul tempered and pests... at the same time my teacher said that "The animal reflects the owner".

I took that as my cue to leave while fighting back a laugh.

28 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

So, funny thing that happened today.

Context: My aunt has a lot of cats. Like... over 30. I dont kid. She is LAZY when it comes to "why dont you give the females a shot during heat?!" and she never even GIVES them away. As a result, she cant "educate" all of them, in a sense.

Anyways, I was coming back from some grocery shopping and find her talking with one of my 1st grade teachers who loves dogs and she called me to join in.

The talk turned to cats. My aunt mentioned that my cats are well mannered and caring (like the picture I posted before, they are all pretty chill) then she told her that her cats are foul tempered and pests... at the same time my teacher said that "The animal reflects the owner".

I took that as my cue to leave while fighting back a laugh.

I have a friend with 6 dogs.  He likes to talk about how well behaved they are, the connection he has, etc. and I have to leave the room before I say something.  He doesn't do any training and all the dogs are poorly behaved.  Seriously, walking in to a room with anything in your hand they think might have a chance of being edible and you just have a drooling wall in front of you and you're held hostage until you show it's not food.

I really think about how much it would improve the animals lives if we required check ups and certifications to have pets.

Posted (edited)
vor einer Stunde schrieb MagPrime:

I have a friend with 6 dogs.  He likes to talk about how well behaved they are, the connection he has, etc. and I have to leave the room before I say something.  He doesn't do any training and all the dogs are poorly behaved.  Seriously, walking in to a room with anything in your hand they think might have a chance of being edible and you just have a drooling wall in front of you and you're held hostage until you show it's not food.

I really think about how much it would improve the animals lives if we required check ups and certifications to have pets.

And I think that my dog is bad trained, because he can't walk safely without a leash. But compared to your friends dogs is mine a good boy.^^

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MagPrime:

She and I are getting matching Digimon tattoos, as soon as we can decide on what to get lol

A combinations of Angewomon, Angemon, Ladydevimon& devimon looks always fantastic. 

Edited by ES-Flinter

28 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

A combinations of Angewomon, Angemon, Ladydevimon& devimon looks always fantastic. 

Nah, that feels generic angel/devil stuff. 

@MagPrime Has to be Digimon? May I suggest some Hollow Knight? It has some good art that can be good as a tatoo, I belive. Maybe the Charms too. And here's an idea for the 3D Printer when you find a 2D thing: Clips.

I had plans of getting tattoos once I got big enough arms for a massive dragon. Then I found knife fighting/viking combat, and started collecting scars instead. 😄

I'm waiting a bit more before getting a 3D printer myself. Apartment is getting cramped as it is, and I'd like one with a higher resolution and a lower price than are offered around here. Besides, I got plenty miniatures I need painting already. Still going through the drawers and transfering them to the new storage drawes system.

Mein gott! Some of those miniatures are more than three decades old! I really need to start painting again.

I need a lamp with a magnifier first, though. Eyesight got worse over the years. Can't paint reflections in the eyes with things getting blurry.

I'm a bit of a stickler for details. One ex was close to murdering me, when she noticed I had painted glowing ember effects in a wizard's pipe. Other types of insanity are freehand regimental markings and scrollwork, readable lettering and weathering effects. And once in a while, if the mini is really nice, I get carried away using up to 12 nuances for some really nice shadow to highlight transitions.

33 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I had plans of getting tattoos once I got big enough arms for a massive dragon. Then I found knife fighting/viking combat, and started collecting scars instead. 😄

"I used to want tattoos like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee."

That's what I thought of first after reading this sentence.

3 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

And I think that my dog is bad trained, because he can't walk safely without a leash. But compared to your friends dogs is mine a good boy.^^

My cats are better behaved.  

3 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Nah, that feels generic angel/devil stuff. 

@MagPrime Has to be Digimon? May I suggest some Hollow Knight? It has some good art that can be good as a tatoo, I belive. Maybe the Charms too. And here's an idea for the 3D Printer when you find a 2D thing: Clips.

She's a fan of Garurumon but can't decide on which digilution.  I saw one where it looked like the 2nd stage digilutions were trying to escape the skin and I kinda want that.

16 hours ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Hope everyone is doing okay! 

Nah. Fell on my ass today. Damn soap made the ground slippery AF.

Dont worry, the floor survived.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, (PSN)sweatshawp said:

Hope everyone is doing okay! 

Back to general levels of aches and the occasional jolt of pain. The usual.

And waiting for the results of the MR to arrive at my doctor. Things take longer in the health sector at the moment.

At the park for a birthday party and someone is playing the bagpipes somewhere. 

All the birthday videos has background music and its amazing.  The parents don't think so though. 

• Like 1

On 2021-05-15 at 8:35 PM, MagPrime said:

At the park for a birthday party and someone is playing the bagpipes somewhere. 

All the birthday videos has background music and its amazing.  The parents don't think so though. 

Well... here in my neighborhood is "pancadão" , a music that is heavy hitting and filled with double meanings or "country" AKA "Music of cucked men" AKA "Music of men whose only comfort is their hand".

And there's... there WAS BBQ before. Meat prices almost doubled in the last months. I'm adopting an almost vegan life myself here.

... No, I didnt make those descriptions.

• Like 1

On 2021-05-17 at 5:35 AM, Kaotyke said:

Well... here in my neighborhood is "pancadão" , a music that is heavy hitting and filled with double meanings or "country" AKA "Music of cucked men" AKA "Music of men whose only comfort is their hand".

And there's... there WAS BBQ before. Meat prices almost doubled in the last months. I'm adopting an almost vegan life myself here.

... No, I didnt make those descriptions.

I used to love country, now it makes my skin crawl.  The older stuff is still good but anything in the last couple decades - ew

I haven't actually heard any recent country music. I remember liking older songs like Itty Bitty, Thunder Rolls, and the really old but classic One Piece at a Time.

I had an old tape with a country music compilation when I was a kid. I think I wore it out. Collected weird music, even back then. Synth, metal, native american folk music... And, yeah... Bagpipes. 😆

Any time you want to tell your neighbour, that you don't appreciate his party music at 3 in the morning, a hearty hour or two of "Scotland the Brave" should bring the point home.

I feel more and more like an old geezer, when an increasing number of my posts goes something like "Back in my days..." or "When I was young...". 😐