Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Will DD return next year? Or did I just lose out on two floofs?

It has every year since its introduction, so you're probably good.

Yeah. Not really a fan. For a close combat weapon to be any good in a gun fight, it needs speed most of all. That thing is way too slow, cumbersome and easy for an opponent to control.

In contrived game logic, it might be reasonable. It just kills any immersion for me.

Posted (edited)

I... am pretty sure I've learned how to solve a Rubik's cube!

I'm still not super confident about the formula for positioning the top face corners, but I've got the rest of the process down pat. I'm no speed cuber, and I don't think I wanna be, but I'm quite proud of that achievement!

Edited by Loza03
  • Like 4

On 2021-06-28 at 3:02 PM, Yrkul said:

I was doing Big Oil Death Sentence Solo and doing my damnest to do Day 1 without having the cops appear. Once I succeeded, I spend 10 minutes looking for that god. Damn. Radio. And shot it with my Judge.

Came across one of those odd german experimental tanks, that only ever rolled out in single or double digit numbers during WWII, the Flakpanzer IV "Kugelblitz". Thought the turret would look really nifty on top of a couple of those Rhino APC kits I got lying around. Thing is, though, that the injection mold kit seem really rare, and the resin cast conversion kit makes Games Workshop look cheap in comparison.

It is at times like this, that I seriously consider getting a 3D printer.

Kugelblitz.jpg

8879652_orig.jpg

It is basically what you end up with, when you let B-17s mingle with Panzer IVs without supervision.

On 2021-07-01 at 10:39 AM, Loza03 said:

I... am pretty sure I've learned how to solve a Rubik's cube!

I'm still not super confident about the formula for positioning the top face corners, but I've got the rest of the process down pat. I'm no speed cuber, and I don't think I wanna be, but I'm quite proud of that achievement!

ive got a rubix octaganal prism where do i find the formular to solve this mess ive been trying for 18 years on and off