Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Posted (edited)
On 2021-07-05 at 10:06 AM, Yrkul said:

WWII, the Flakpanzer IV "Kugelblitz".

Ah yes, the "ball lightning" tank (according to google translate).

A worthy name up there with the "D*cker Max"...no really there's a tank called the D*cker Max...and it was designed to be a bunker buster.

Edited by Aldain

They did try out a lot of things on that chassis.

Come to think of it, I had several different variants of the Panzer IV in my 1:72 model collection, when I was a kid. We used do mock battles in the sandbox in the courtyard with our armies back then. Then I found the occasional giant robot kit from japan, and shifted my attention to those. And then I came across 25mm miniatures, and... yeah. Still collecting those.

36 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Bullet sponge intensifies...

Eh they're not that bad. Sure they take a lot of hits, but hey, they're a boss fight.

Now, them bypassing shield gating. That's just the annoying kind of hard.

So, Sister used Warding Halo while someone was using the Arquebex...

My goodness... that was just DMR, Imagine if someone does that when a Lich activades Iron Skin...

The longer I play Warframe and other RPGs, the more convinced I am that the damage system just straight-up needs overhauling. Armour. Status effects. Damage types. Whooole thing needs to get looked at.

• Like 1

Considering the #*!% fest that happens whenever some change comes, I dont see DE wanting to touch that S#&$ bomb.

I dont even need to look at the changes to the melee Mods, I need to look at Galvanized Mods, the mods that NERF ENEMY SURVIVABILITY and the backlash from giving players more power. And that was by nerfing enemy survivability. making enemies WEAKER. Imagine a complete change.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

My cat is complaining that she isn't allowed to come in through my window anymore. She shouldn't have brought a mouse in through them.

One of my cats is mad that it's hot and he keeps yelling at me like it's my fault. 

• Like 1

Just finished yareli's quest and... Never thought a quest could be THAT cringe worthy, holy S#&$, DE needs to hire more competent writters because this was awful, seriously. It was even worse with the "narration", I'm glad I finished it, I just wanna subsume Yareli and forget about this

I'm not even going to bother with Yareli for a long time, or until DE gets into their thick heads, that a substantial part of the player base hate k-drives and nerfs the quest. Or I'll just wait for the prime, if at all. The frame is just... bleh! And there have been a lot of those frames lately.

I got the first page cleared but, I have 5 more to go and all of the pages are going to have unskippable or unrushable "cut scenes" which are just annoying.  I read really fast, so being forced to adhere to some arbitrary speed is incredibly off putting.

I bowed out and bought the supporter pack.  DE won.

I actually didn't mind it too much, but it's a bit off-putting that a Warframe who, lore or otherwise, are always depicted as being immeasurably strong could get her ass handed to her by a morbidly obese man with a whip.

A. Whip.

Hey, maybe her weak state of release was canon after all.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I have 5 more to go

only 4 more. The last two pages are released together and it is just the cover picture that we see when we open the book. but yeah I don't blame you for dropping it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

only 4 more. The last two pages are released together and it is just the cover picture that we see when we open the book. but yeah I don't blame you for dropping it

That does help, actually.  Thank you.  ^_^

I'm probably going to continue the quest but at a much slower pace.  The challenges for the quest are making my hand hurt when I try to just grind it all out at once. 

• Like 1

Yeah. That's another thing... I suffer from arthritis in my hands (and numerous other joints), so trying to do those tricks ad nauseum... Not worth the physical pain.

Like one of my DTP teachers used to say: "No arms, no cake".

• Like 2

Getting my second Pfizer shot tomorrow. Got enough food for well over a week (and canned/long term storage goods for quite a bit longer), in case I react worse this time around. First shot made me feel like crap for about four days.

Better prepared than hungry.