Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Oh, yeah! New fosset!

The one in the bathroom sink broke last night, leaving a stream of hot water running for half a day.

ADHD..... Not helping!

But I got the several decades old fosset changed to a new one. One using a lever, which is way better for me, due to my arthritic hands.

I've washed my hands three times the last hour!

• Like 1

After that Nintendo Direct, I get the feeling I'll be getting use out of my Switch. Does anyone know if that Joy-con Drift fix from a while back is any good? I don't have a lot of social media so not got a lot of places to ask, and I'm well out of Warranty.

16 hours ago, Loza03 said:

After that Nintendo Direct, I get the feeling I'll be getting use out of my Switch. Does anyone know if that Joy-con Drift fix from a while back is any good? I don't have a lot of social media so not got a lot of places to ask, and I'm well out of Warranty.

IIRC they're still fixing out of warranty Joy-cons for free, but I could be wrong, they did fix my Joy-cons well past a year of me buying my Switch, you can go to their support site and check, can't hurt at least.

Otherwise the DIY option can be found on Youtube (sort by most recent for what seems to be the new "permanent fix").

Edited by Aldain

https://www.eso.org/public/news/eso2014/

A team of astronomers have identified the first direct evidence that groups of stars can tear apart their planet-forming disc, leaving it warped and with tilted rings. This new research suggests exotic planets, not unlike Tatooine in Star Wars, may form in inclined rings in bent discs around multiple stars. The results were made possible thanks to observations with the European Southern Observatory’s Very Large Telescope (ESO’s VLT) and the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).