Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

@Loza03

The last time we talked on her we were talking about hack-& -slash game, the good news is that now their are now starting to bring that genres back. Just in case you don`t know here are some games you can check out.

Spoiler

Scarlet Nexus 

Babylon`s fall

Morbid Metal 

Ultra Age 

Soulstice

Project Eve

Project DT

Arise of Awakener

I'm so glad they are bringing that genre back, I don`t like soles-like games, most of them are the same the biggest problem is that it`s just button mashing no skill full combat at all, I prefer Ninja Gaiden 10x over darksouls it`s time to give that genre a break. Thank goodness for this sick games coming out soon.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

@Loza03

The last time we talked on her we were talking about hack-& -slash game, the good news is that now their are now starting to bring that genres back. Just in case you don`t know here are some games you can check out.

Hide contents

Scarlet Nexus 

Babylon`s fall

Morbid Metal 

Ultra Age 

Soulstice

Project Eve

Project DT

Arise of Awakener

I'm so glad they are bringing that genre back, I don`t like soles-like games, most of them are the same the biggest problem is that it`s just button mashing no skill full combat at all, I prefer Ninja Gaiden 10x over darksouls it`s time to give that genre a break. Thank goodness for this sick games coming out soon.

Thank you for the heads up, I guess? I'll have to check some of these out.

On 2021-10-23 at 2:54 AM, 73yearsold said:

Just wrestled a skinwalker to death because it was terrorizing my backyard and said it could run my tomato garden better than I can. The absolute nerve.

You sure the skin-walker didn't goad you into wrestling so it could steal your skin? 👀

So, @MagPrime, I will tell you some cat tales to compare notes.

Nina is the most relaxed, I can grab her, pull her, throw her up and down, poke, squeeze,  and the most she does is maybe give a meow of protest. She gets very relaxed at times and likes belly rubs. And when I'm making lunch, she is on my feet or under the table and waiting for me to sit down so she can put herself at my side and strech a pawn towards my face in a "pick me up" gesture so I put her on my lap while I wait for the food to cook.

Xinxin, the sister, is mostly the same as her twin, but has the habit of sleeping by putting the top her head on the surface she is on (mean it. if you want to replicate how she slept then put yourself face down and try to get the top of your head on the mattress and sleep like that, thats what she did), she doesnt like to be carried or hugged unless its in 1 very specific circunstance: when I'm going to sleep. She then plomps herself on the side of my face. She is both the most and least vocal of the two, her meows are very low and she mostly shakes her wiskers when responding a call.

Both of them have this habit: its 10pm? One or both of them will keep doing something to make me go to bed. Like one is doing right now, laying down on the mouse and heabutting my hand when I go hold it.

Xeno, their brother... troublemaker, goes out on the roofs and walls to explore and pick fights with street cats. A few days ago, he fought a cat on my neighboor's wall and fell down on the other side. He came back after spending a night out and hasnt tried to get out of the house since. He can learn. He is the loudest. He wants to scratch an "itch" but no one wants to give him anything. Calling his name results in his tail becoming a flagpole and then headbutting everything around him except coming to me. I then pull him closer by his tail when he does eventually get close. He doenst like to sleep on the bed much and mostly on the roof, and with good reason, he is very heated for a grey and white cat.

All are 6 years old and oddly enough, the girls only went into heat once.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

On 2021-10-25 at 8:12 PM, Kaotyke said:

So, @MagPrime, I will tell you some cat tales to compare notes.

Nina is the most relaxed, I can grab her, pull her, throw her up and down, poke, squeeze,  and the most she does is maybe give a meow of protest. She gets very relaxed at times and likes belly rubs. And when I'm making lunch, she is on my feet or under the table and waiting for me to sit down so she can put herself at my side and strech a pawn towards my face in a "pick me up" gesture so I put her on my lap while I wait for the food to cook.

Xinxin, the sister, is mostly the same as her twin, but has the habit of sleeping by putting the top her head on the surface she is on (mean it. if you want to replicate how she slept then put yourself face down and try to get the top of your head on the mattress and sleep like that, thats what she did), she doesnt like to be carried or hugged unless its in 1 very specific circunstance: when I'm going to sleep. She then plomps herself on the side of my face. She is both the most and least vocal of the two, her meows are very low and she mostly shakes her wiskers when responding a call.

Both of them have this habit: its 10pm? One or both of them will keep doing something to make me go to bed. Like one is doing right now, laying down on the mouse and heabutting my hand when I go hold it.

Xeno, their brother... troublemaker, goes out on the roofs and walls to explore and pick fights with street cats. A few days ago, he fought a cat on my neighboor's wall and fell down on the other side. He came back after spending a night out and hasnt tried to get out of the house since. He can learn. He is the loudest. He wants to scratch an "itch" but no one wants to give him anything. Calling his name results in his tail becoming a flagpole and then headbutting everything around him except coming to me. I then pull him closer by his tail when he does eventually get close. He doenst like to sleep on the bed much and mostly on the roof, and with good reason, he is very heated for a grey and white cat.

All are 6 years old and oddly enough, the girls only went into heat once.

Making me want to get another cat lol

Mag and Boomer are about a year apart and come from different areas.  Mag's first year was spent with a different cat, Tank, who was...jealous and possessive and just cranky.  He was 27lb of cranky wrapped in tuxedo fur.  So, she's pretty stand offish for the most part, Tank used to come out of nowhere and attack her if she was getting a lot of attention, so she's a bit traumatized. 

I got Boomer because Mag didn't handle Tanks death well, stopped eating, just wandered the house howling for days on end.  While she and Boomer has never been especially kind to eachother, they get along.  Mostly 5 feet apart at all times, because Boomer likes to just maul her for no apparent reason.  (not serious, just enough to make her fall off the bed)

Mag; quiet.  Only time she really makes noise is when she's hurt or sees you close to where I keep the wet food.  Then she's louder than Boomer, and that's amazing.  While she's super affectionate, she's not a fan of being picked up and prefers you focus on her head.  Scratches, pets, kisses, yes please.  But don't go past the shoulders.  You'll get bit.  When she wants attention, she will sit and stare, unblinking, and will gently reach out with one of her paws and touch your leg, then wait for you to pet her.  Rinse, repeat until she either gets fed up or has had enough (she never has enough)

Boomer; I just.  This cat.  He talks, constantly.  I've had a 5 minute conversation with this cat, my roommates talk to him about their day and he responds in a plethora of meows, tones, ranges and durations.  He likes playing catch - we sit by the bedroom door, throw toys through the kitchen and into the Livingroom, where he catches them mid air.  He's fine with being held but you can't move around or he will do this wild gymnastic move while sounding like he's being skinned until he manages to escape.  And he likes all the pets, everywhere, at once, with all available hands, from everyone, for forever or like, a minute, he doesn't know.

Tank

Spoiler

No photo description available.

Mag

Spoiler

May be a black-and-white image of cat

No description available.

Boomer

Spoiler

May be an image of cat and indoor

May be an image of cat

...don't judge me for posting pictures of my cats.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Not judging...

... Crazy cat lady. 🙂

Jokes aside, it is hypothesized, that the purring from cats have physiological and mental benefits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Not judging...

... Crazy cat lady. 🙂

Jokes aside, it is hypothesized, that the purring from cats have physiological and mental benefits.

My cats tend to purr a lot and cuddle hard when I have migraines, it does help. 

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Not judging...

... Crazy cat lady. 🙂

My cats tend to purr a lot and cuddle hard when I have migraines, it does help. 

13 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Making me want to get another cat lol

Mag and Boomer are about a year apart and come from different areas.  Mag's first year was spent with a different cat, Tank, who was...jealous and possessive and just cranky.  He was 27lb of cranky wrapped in tuxedo fur.  So, she's pretty stand offish for the most part, Tank used to come out of nowhere and attack her if she was getting a lot of attention, so she's a bit traumatized. 

I got Boomer because Mag didn't handle Tanks death well, stopped eating, just wandered the house howling for days on end.  While she and Boomer has never been especially kind to eachother, they get along.  Mostly 5 feet apart at all times, because Boomer likes to just maul her for no apparent reason.  (not serious, just enough to make her fall off the bed)

Mag; quiet.  Only time she really makes noise is when she's hurt or sees you close to where I keep the wet food.  Then she's louder than Boomer, and that's amazing.  While she's super affectionate, she's not a fan of being picked up and prefers you focus on her head.  Scratches, pets, kisses, yes please.  But don't go past the shoulders.  You'll get bit.  When she wants attention, she will sit and stare, unblinking, and will gently reach out with one of her paws and touch your leg, then wait for you to pet her.  Rinse, repeat until she either gets fed up or has had enough (she never has enough)

Boomer; I just.  This cat.  He talks, constantly.  I've had a 5 minute conversation with this cat, my roommates talk to him about their day and he responds in a plethora of meows, tones, ranges and durations.  He likes playing catch - we sit by the bedroom door, throw toys through the kitchen and into the Livingroom, where he catches them mid air.  He's fine with being held but you can't move around or he will do this wild gymnastic move while sounding like he's being skinned until he manages to escape.  And he likes all the pets, everywhere, at once, with all available hands, from everyone, for forever or like, a minute, he doesn't know.

Tank

Reveal hidden contents

Mag

Reveal hidden contents

May be a black-and-white image of cat

No description available.

Boomer

Reveal hidden contents

May be an image of cat and indoor

May be an image of cat

I will do worse, I will post pictures of them sleeping.

Xeno:

Spoiler

xHKfDF2.jpg 

Nina

Spoiler

kFMvW1j.jpg

Xinxin

Spoiler

ujivOoe.jpg

Bonus:

Xinxin telling me to go sleep:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I will do worse, I will post pictures of them sleeping.

Xeno:

Hide contents

xHKfDF2.jpg 

Nina

Hide contents

kFMvW1j.jpg

Xinxin

Hide contents

ujivOoe.jpg

Bonus:

Xinxin telling me to go sleep:

Tank used to regulate my sleeping schedule.  If I wasn't getting read for bed at 9:17pm, I got yelled at and pounced on.  If I slept past 6:42, I got yelled at and pounced on. 

Meals were taken together, if not I got yelled at and pounced on. 

Mag and Boomer just yell and pounce no matter what. 

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Tank used to regulate my sleeping schedule.  If I wasn't getting read for bed at 9:17pm, I got yelled at and pounced on.  If I slept past 6:42, I got yelled at and pounced on. 

Meals were taken together, if not I got yelled at and pounced on. 

Mag and Boomer just yell and pounce no matter what. 

Ah, the morning is taken care by Nina. She sits on my chest and licks my nose at 5:25AM because I wake up during that time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I've wanted a Scottish Fold for years now. Unfortunately, I can't have pets in my small apartment.

Cats_Scottish_FoldGlance_502419.jpg

I'm partial to "what is that?"  "A cat" type breeds.  I wasn't looking for a tuxedo when I got Tank, he was the last kitten and I...had trouble saying no when I was younger.  Mag happened because my sister has a thing for matching pets and she just put the kitten down my shirt when she opened the door and wouldn't answer it after I said no. (yeah, we are weird)  Boomer was a Craiglist Christmas kitten with no picture, just "she needs a home ASAP" (Boomer is not a she, as it turns out)

Not entirely certain I'll get more cats after these two pass.  For a few years, anyway. 

Folds are known to be very social and good-tempered, without being too needy. They're very good with children. They tend to be smart, and they usually live longer than most breeds. There are downsides, though. The folded ears come from a cartilage defect, that also affect their joints, so they need more careful feeding and a lot of activity to keep them healthy. They also have double fur coat, which kills computers. 😄

• Like 1

All my cats are descendants of the older ones of the house.

The ones I currently have? They are the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of the Nina the 1st of her name, last of her litter, the undercouch stalker, the fish observer, the freezer topper, the wall-crawller.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1