Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Cat report.

Nina gained a new habit. When I'm going back and forth from Kitchen > Outroom > Bedroom to get something from my bedroom, like my phone, and return, she is there. In the middle of the outroom, sitting and fluffing herself up (You know? Puffing her fur out pulling her head mor towards the body and making herself look like a ball), looking at me and doing a soundless meow.

I have to grab her and cuddle. Which makes me fall into her dastardly plans.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Cat report.

Nina gained a new habit. When I'm going back and forth from Kitchen > Outroom > Bedroom to get something from my bedroom, like my phone, and return, she is there. In the middle of the outroom, sitting and fluffing herself up (You know? Puffing her fur out pulling her head mor towards the body and making herself look like a ball), looking at me and doing a soundless meow.

I have to grab her and cuddle. Which makes me fall into her dastardly plans.

My coworkers have seen Boomer on our Teams meetings.  Now everyone asks to see him and they all "awww!" when he cuddles up on my chest.

Both groups I help with have turned on post approval to try preventing people from posting spoilers.  And the keyword alerts have been updated.  Since I don't mind spoilers, I tackle a lot of it and people are just...

How can grown adults with internet access not know what a search engine is?  Why is posting Facebook their go to search process?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Thats annoying honestly right now with spiderman , hawkeye and the new warframe update i'm kinda crawling under a rock to avoid freaking spoilers XD

It is hard to avoid them, I intentionally seek them out because of my curiosity. Back in the day I wouldn't, but now it is different as Warframe doesn't manage to get me in that mood anymore.

May your rock be comfy.