Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Stopped with the Naltrexone after a month of side effects getting worse and worse, while positive effects were non-existent. Ironically enough, today I had the energy to do some PT exercises, and even threw in some knee and elbow strike routines as well. Just shows, that psychopharmica is a hit-or-miss business. Might work for a lot of people, but not for me. Too bad, really, since there's indicators that it can help with everything from autoimmune disorders and ADHD to certain types of cancer.

Found a good track to work out to as well:

I also re-read Chopper: from the inside by Mark B. Read. Always healthy to remind oneself, that there are (or in this case, were) some very scary people out there.

FINALLY! I opened my Xbox a while ago for the first time in 8 months, and it was downloading a 4.5GB update, now it's in the verification stage! I can't wait to login to Warframe, play Transformers RotDS, Minecraft Bedrock, Minecraft Xbox One edition (legacy) and a bunch of other games!!!!

Edited by (XBOX)Bloxanity2816
  • Like 2

Necramech resources almost in completion...what will be hard is waiting 12 hours and 72 more for an UNRANKED Necramech, oh well. Perhaps it can give me time to get my other piece of equipment ready for TNW, because since the last time I played, I somehow got my Fulmin to be stronger than both my Skiajati and Exalted Blade, when there are people out there begging for a melee nerf and a primary buff.

On 2022-06-21 at 6:58 PM, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

Necramech resources almost in completion...what will be hard is waiting 12 hours and 72 more for an UNRANKED Necramech, oh well. Perhaps it can give me time to get my other piece of equipment ready for TNW, because since the last time I played, I somehow got my Fulmin to be stronger than both my Skiajati and Exalted Blade, when there are people out there begging for a melee nerf and a primary buff.

Quest can be done with basic equipment tbh, mostly the necramech part. 

On 2022-06-21 at 3:58 PM, (XBOX)Bloxanity2816 said:

If it helps, the Necramech plays a very small role in the quest and you don't need to worry about kiting it out if it's just for New War.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I just found out my laptop has a socket where I can put a 2nd HDD in.

I just need the cables.

I had this laptop for 4 years now...

I think you need a cable that was used in them old android phones, y'know the ones used before USB-C? That's only for external HDDs though, not the internal ones.