Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Going back to painting eyes on space marines (and other minute details), I have started getting degraded eye sight due to age. I've found, that getting reading glasses in various strengths provides a cheap alternative to some of those fancy magnifying goggles, people use when painting very fine details. I got a pair in +1 for ordinary reading and assembling stuff, +1,5 for general painting, and 3,5 for when those reflections in the eyes needs to be painted just right. One trick getting the pupils done, is using a very fine artist pen, like a Micron in size 005. Works on getting readable writing on purity seals, prayer scrolls and freehand details as well. I can get writing down to 1 millimeter while still being readable. :satisfied:

endkozapdrz61.jpg?auto=webp&s=435da05cb0

• Like 2

On 2022-08-17 at 12:22 AM, Yrkul said:

b09f5d352260db9be764b855e40374b8.jpg

Feels so very relateable, except for me it is SMD components and a soldering iron that is way too big.

On 2022-08-17 at 4:26 PM, Yrkul said:

Why am I doing this to myself? I'm diabetic FFS.

Suffer with me.

cf5f570baa88b53949560910dac0b3d5.jpg

What is this? chocolate mousse?

I am having PTSD all over again.  Thanks DE I'll be drinking myself to death again.  Please excuse my list of rant which I'll put into the spoiler bubble again.

Spoiler

Here we go again, the frames aren't getting the rework again is frost, loki and other frames more then MAG AND VOLT WHY ARE THEY GETTING REWORK?  WE DEMANDED IN THE 1ST PLACE DE WHY R YOU DRAMATIZING THE PLAYERS AGAIN! WHY JUST WHYYYY

THEN THE REWORK OF RANDOM THINGS WASN'T NESSARY FOR WE HAD A ROADMAP FOR YOU TO WORK ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ROADMAP THAT WASN'T COMPLETE DE!  WHAT DA HECK MATE!

Vomit Blood GIF - Vomit Blood Vomit Blood - Discover & Share GIFs

WHY ARE YOU RETURNING TO CHAOS DE JUST MF DAMN IT ALL!  WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN?  WHY ARE YOU IGNORING SOMETHING THAT YOU FEAR AND IGNORING THE SUGGESTION PPL TRIES TO GIVE YOU FRESH IDEAS YOU END UP THROWING THEM INTO THE GARBAGE! EVERY TIME IT FEELS LIKE YOU PICK FAVOR AGAIN JUST LIKE HOW THE OLD VERSION OF YOU DIDN'T DIE!  I HAVE FLASHBACKS OF YOU PICKING FAVOR ALL OVER AGAIN AND THE TOXIC PLAYERS JUST BANNING PLAYERS FOR FUN NO GOOD DANG REASON AGAIN!  WHERE IS THE CONTENT OF THIS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LORE WHERE WE POSE TO STOP THE ONE THE WORM QUEEN?  WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CONTENT OF STOPPING THE ORB WEAVE MACHINE OF THE CORPUS?  WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE THINGS YOU KEEP ON LEAVING THE CONTENT UNTOLD WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO THEM?  WHY ARE YOU CUTTING OFF CONTENT SO MUCH AND WASTING SO MUCH ART?  STOP JUST STOP FOR YOUR KILLING WARFAME AGAIN!  WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WE WANT SOMETHING FUN AND GOOD IN A STORY? I ALREADY LOSING OUT MY MIND WTH THE 1ST STEP BUT YET YOU JUST PULL MY LAST BRAIN THAT USE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU!

Foaming At The Mouth GIFs | Tenor

One more time, I pray for a miracle of God these ppl don't fug it up so hard to make burnt pudding and if they do, I won't throw any more money into the warframe the fact DE hadn't a clue where or why they left themselves in this spot in super mess hall because they just killed their own cow pretty fast.

Edited by ChaoticEdge