Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

13 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No, I am not really because it just funny there aren't hard working, so basically I just want make sure their work is equal their pay 🤣 the fact they get 15 dollars an hour basically nearly any job is getting u 15 dollars an hour so why waste good 15 dollar when they just sit their and just do nothing just playing on their phone.  I tell you this if you don't have good hard working then how your going catch the mistake of 1 man job was given half work and ready to break off.  ppl do leave tips at the movie theater on purpose to see they actually clean it but the question is did I do it, U'll never know

hey u do u, I am just taking to the ball park to see how many ppl willing work hard for this gen z r they keeping their words they will be hard working or just saying dusty words and hoping someone inhale.  I am just having my time try at least do life over being isolation look like this guy over their which he kind of remind me my ex-neighbor

self isolation Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

You do what you do, buddy. Your lifestyle may be different from mine. Besides, why did many of your friends dump your home without taking their garbage? They made your house a war zone without taking their stuff and not paying you a dime. I exercise regularly to keep pace with my work during the week. And I am organizing my stuff at home and well-rested during the weekend. You are just saying nothing to me.

13 hours ago, Sporthand said:

You do what you do, buddy. Your lifestyle may be different from mine. Besides, why did many of your friends dump your home without taking their garbage? They made your house a war zone without taking their stuff and not paying you a dime. I exercise regularly to keep pace with my work during the week. And I am organizing my stuff at home and well-rested during the weekend. You are just saying nothing to me.

hey, had you ever heard "you lose some and you win some", but I am pretty sure u may do that but to others they lived different world then your view and you never know agreeing someone's view doesn't mean he has exact same vision as you, the fact hard workers is gone gone as the same the wise who teaches moral, I ask how long does 1 do something immoral like they usually do, I say everyone has immoral acts and they pretend they don't have it whom judge the mist of thickest fog attend swing their sword blindly.  In the end wasteful to be, the fact friends can turn their back even you do morally right for there are always ppl more toxic then I am, I am just waking ppl up rather it is for will they show the way is immoral or moral but the real question is, can you find the correction in your life.  The tales just lead to fabled moments, rather it is grim or not, ask yourself is anyone defending weak or corrupt, where is the just you scream for, I say friends turn their back because they like to save their own hides for which among picking friends thought but all I know friends always turn their back on another friends even they chose different belief and I ways watch humanity do the same revolt the wrong direction, zealots the moment in the wrong time, accuse another friend.  No matter what, humanity can't lift together because they chose be the zealous in their heart just like they believe follow direction where everyone run off the cliff in the misty moment tides.

then again quote on quote "ur nothing to me" how adorable, it seems that I should care less what you think, how u claim keep the pace, organizing but you cannot find peace, ask yourself had anyone say "thank you" or say 'sweet honey words"?  Motivation of words can feed lies, watch every time the common abuse of time "we r a family" always at common different work place always hear motivation hearing "thank you" until it stop because it is common to catch a dog keep on feeding it until his loyalty belong to you and owner abuse the dog after few days later but the dog try show that love back and all dead and quite, so does every job will treat others expecting to keep your honor, your loyalty, to stay forever like boiling frog slowly in a pot.  Sometime you can be feel like this spot, stuck and finding yourself loop because family expect you do better, I say to you u can feel like a nobody because no body cares then you realize your in a toxic relationship with ppl and you always find yourself in toxic with another, ppl whom you ask for help doesn't help but become toxic, that is why ppl who drink has problem and every will have this problem for ask yourself how do you lift this toxic relationship, I am not going be catholic ppl or church ppl but giving you free will and advice, just find a place where you won't be bother, not at home, just a place to visit it like forest/beach/mountain/hills/meadow field, and have good walk even you scream out your frustration in your life and talk to the wind who know what cares.  All I know everyone wanted someone to love them back like a caring loving father.

On 2023-01-03 at 1:35 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

No, I am not really because it just funny there aren't hard working, so basically I just want make sure their work is equal their pay 🤣 the fact they get 15 dollars an hour basically nearly any job is getting u 15 dollars an hour so why waste good 15 dollar when they just sit their and just do nothing just playing on their phone.  I tell you this if you don't have good hard working then how your going catch the mistake of 1 man job was given half work and ready to break off.  ppl do leave tips at the movie theater on purpose to see they actually clean it but the question is did I do it, U'll never know

hey u do u, I am just taking to the ball park to see how many ppl willing work hard for this gen z r they keeping their words they will be hard working or just saying dusty words and hoping someone inhale.  I am just having my time try at least do life over being isolation look like this guy over their which he kind of remind me my ex-neighbor

self isolation Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

18 hours ago, Sporthand said:

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

hey, had you ever heard "you lose some and you win some", but I am pretty sure u may do that but to others they lived different world then your view and you never know agreeing someone's view doesn't mean he has exact same vision as you, the fact hard workers is gone gone as the same the wise who teaches moral, I ask how long does 1 do something immoral like they usually do, I say everyone has immoral acts and they pretend they don't have it whom judge the mist of thickest fog attend swing their sword blindly.  In the end wasteful to be, the fact friends can turn their back even you do morally right for there are always ppl more toxic then I am, I am just waking ppl up rather it is for will they show the way is immoral or moral but the real question is, can you find the correction in your life.  The tales just lead to fabled moments, rather it is grim or not, ask yourself is anyone defending weak or corrupt, where is the just you scream for, I say friends turn their back because they like to save their own hides for which among picking friends thought but all I know friends always turn their back on another friends even they chose different belief and I ways watch humanity do the same revolt the wrong direction, zealots the moment in the wrong time, accuse another friend.  No matter what, humanity can't lift together because they chose be the zealous in their heart just like they believe follow direction where everyone run off the cliff in the misty moment tides.

then again quote on quote "ur nothing to me" how adorable, it seems that I should care less what you think, how u claim keep the pace, organizing but you cannot find peace, ask yourself had anyone say "thank you" or say 'sweet honey words"?  Motivation of words can feed lies, watch every time the common abuse of time "we r a family" always at common different work place always hear motivation hearing "thank you" until it stop because it is common to catch a dog keep on feeding it until his loyalty belong to you and owner abuse the dog after few days later but the dog try show that love back and all dead and quite, so does every job will treat others expecting to keep your honor, your loyalty, to stay forever like boiling frog slowly in a pot.  Sometime you can be feel like this spot, stuck and finding yourself loop because family expect you do better, I say to you u can feel like a nobody because no body cares then you realize your in a toxic relationship with ppl and you always find yourself in toxic with another, ppl whom you ask for help doesn't help but become toxic, that is why ppl who drink has problem and every will have this problem for ask yourself how do you lift this toxic relationship, I am not going be catholic ppl or church ppl but giving you free will and advice, just find a place where you won't be bother, not at home, just a place to visit it like forest/beach/mountain/hills/meadow field, and have good walk even you scream out your frustration in your life and talk to the wind who know what cares.  All I know everyone wanted someone to love them back like a caring loving father.

"You are saying nothing to me" since your previous comment displays how you depict me, while I had told you differently during the New Year's activity. I would not suggest you be a saint or victim in front of others unless you show disrespect to me and others in the first place. That's just what a shameless person does after committing a crime.

On 2023-01-03 at 9:14 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

huh I dig cuz I know ppl will agree with you but reality, if it comes to the ppl, they choose corrupt life.  I ask do you even know what the drunker do for they trash the bar they don't leave tips at the bar, they don't leave a thank you notes, they only get drunk like everyone else does every new year and what gamer do, trash their own house and have to pick up the trash on themselves every year, what ppl do I ask ur still doing what ppl do judge claiming to be white knight but really no one want play the black knight for what judgement you enroll.  going villgile like batman who beat criminals every night but really we all wished for that thought when we r kids yet we r adults sit here hitting likes on someone but reality we like because we think they are right but really we can't do such an action in real life to help or to test or come to talk to, I ask can you even move the way mysteriously to judge on who yet you accuse it is corrupt to tip person if they find 300 dollar and come back he did good and ask you kept being good hard working man is that a shame to test but I am pretty sure you hate life and chose to be home, it is sad because isolation doesn't fit for all humans.

On 2023-01-03 at 7:29 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

that is ur view, but I always fat check r they keeping right, because you never see they actually do it seriously, if I go Mcdonald and decied to wipe the soda machine right now what do I get from the marks for I tell you this every soda machine never got clean because the fact you never know ur drinking mold that build up until someone from health department check their soda machine where you get ur drink at they will just send in warning paper as for that same with ur movie theater for I pop open one the soda machine see it clean.  ur telling me not to trash the place because I want to know next day.  Shame on you but I did come back the next day check same ppl who work there and I ask them found little gift I left behind he was worry a bit I told him you did good job u found it because I just save him having his wallet going debt with his wife.  You don't wanna know how much she spent when she wanted treated as queen for all I told him, don't share your burden with her if she is that selfish.  If you think I don't throw in 300 dollars for him and not leaving a note "urs 2 keep" and missing the point for the fact is u judge without thinking morals.

I come and test are they keeping the work up because the fact I always watch ppl trash here and there for sure ppl clean it up but we still got ppl like you judge always cloudy just another haval assume to judge smoke and cigars.  I only say they kept where they need to keep it all at but umm if I were you I stop drinking from the soda machine from Mcdonald and few fast food restaurant.

I see that you previously left hurtful comments to others and hurt someone feeling in this new year. Please, be a "caring loving father", as we are different from each other.

Edited by Sporthand

15 hours ago, Sporthand said:

I see that you previously left hurtful comments to others and hurt someone feeling in this new year. Please, be a "caring loving father", as we are different from each other.

u think the story is real or fake, it is ezy make ppl mad for no reason when they actually swinging against "haval". 

On 2023-01-03 at 1:14 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

huh I dig cuz I know ppl will agree with you but reality, if it comes to the ppl, they choose corrupt life.  I ask do you even know what the drunker do for they trash the bar they don't leave tips at the bar, they don't leave a thank you notes, they only get drunk like everyone else does every new year and what gamer do, trash their own house and have to pick up the trash on themselves every year, what ppl do I ask ur still doing what ppl do judge claiming to be white knight but really no one want play the black knight for what judgement you enroll.  going villgile like batman who beat criminals every night but really we all wished for that thought when we r kids yet we r adults sit here hitting likes on someone but reality we like because we think they are right but really we can't do such an action in real life to help or to test or come to talk to, I ask can you even move the way mysteriously to judge on who yet you accuse it is corrupt to tip person if they find 300 dollar and come back he did good and ask you kept being good hard working man is that a shame to test but I am pretty sure you hate life and chose to be home, it is sad because isolation doesn't fit for all humans.

You're still doing nothing to help your image here. Using the reprehensible conduct of other people as an excuse for your own behaviour isn't a valid argument, and judging other people's work as you describe simply makes you look like the world's biggest Karen.

But you truly drop the ball, when you apparently have run out of broken arguments, and decide to start insulting people.

Luckily, I don't need to take your abuse, and I hope others, here and IRL, don't have to either. Goodbye Karen.

• Like 5

On 2023-01-03 at 8:47 PM, Nova-IX said:

Lizard isopod oh nooooo!
Run away and hide

Oh! Wait! You didn't get your mindcon... your NeuraLink interface. Just come back and show me the back of your neck. You'll thank me afterwards. YOU WILL THANK ME!

Please?

Edited by Yrkul
  • Like 1

I can't stop playing Cyberpunk 2077, I was one of thos efolks who tried it on release and absolutely hated it, but after so many fixes and of coruse the modding community the game is in the best shape ever and I just can't stop doing aprkour and killing people with throwing knives and katanas. Game is like Kenshi but in first person and more inmersive somehow.

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

I can't stop playing Cyberpunk 2077, I was one of thos efolks who tried it on release and absolutely hated it, but after so many fixes and of coruse the modding community the game is in the best shape ever and I just can't stop doing aprkour and killing people with throwing knives and katanas. Game is like Kenshi but in first person and more inmersive somehow.

I know how you feel, it is skyrim all over again but cyberpunk 2077 but more addiction but either way your characters will die no matter what.

23 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Oh! Wait! You didn't get your mindcon... your NeuraLink interface. Just come back and show me the back of your neck. You'll thank me afterwards. YOU WILL THANK ME!

Please?

What in tarnation!
no-nope.gif
Wormhole away to the bubble of safety

• Like 2

20 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I like how people say wukong's staff is garbage but then I end up getting most of the kills in a ton of missions with it

Thick stick bonk hurt! I like the ground slam move thing it does in the combo

• Like 1

hqdefault.jpg

just chilling

no thoughts

head empty

isopod moment

fr tho at first i thought isopods were just tiny little insects until i discovered that they were actually crustaceans and giant isopods grew to like 18 inches long

i have found my new favorite animal, and now i must acquire a plush

• Like 2

I would like to get one or two as model kits, though. Could use them as special encounter minis for 40K/miniature wargames. If I was playing tyranid, I could use them for proxies as well.

Bandai-Genuine-Gashapon-Toys-Giant-Insec

CPDMSWISO_1a.jpg

Bloody hell, Japan. Why do you have all the cool toys?

Hmm. It is times like this, where I really wish I had a resin 3D printer.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

and now i must acquire a plush

You can get one from Amazon Japan.

a few minutes later...

Oh, hell no! Tried searching for mecha model kits on japanese Amazon. Big mistake! Just thinking about making an account makes my wallet scream.

Model Kits, garage kits, art books, micro tools... hnnnnng!

51cz28ElIiL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.j

Deep breaths and think of the Emperor! Wait! That didn't come out right!

Edited by Yrkul
  • Like 1