Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

14 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Sadly negativity easily grows and spreads unlike positive stuff. Usually I stay away from any kind of hot topic, just makes me uncomfortable in the end.
I agree.
For me, excavation is a good deterrent. Tried it once, could only ever get 1 or 2 cells for a drill and then it gets destroyed, takes so long to do. Just like the Kahl missions, I haven't touched it in weeks/months now.

I agree, I'm staying away from the topic too lmao. God knows I love Warframe right now, but there's a good chance I'd already move on and play something else by the time the next big update arrives, it's kind of like that for me. Maybe the next time I come back Duviri and more will already be here. 

11 hours ago, KernelWizard said:

I agree, I'm staying away from the topic too lmao. God knows I love Warframe right now, but there's a good chance I'd already move on and play something else by the time the next big update arrives, it's kind of like that for me. Maybe the next time I come back Duviri and more will already be here. 

I can understand being frustrated with how DE handles it, but it would be so much better if they could stay calm and provide proper feedback. Anyway, with how long WF is running, I find having breaks in between is nice, since most content stays for a long time (unlike how D2 goes for example).

Duviri for me is mostly meaningless/uninteresting, since I have never enjoyed the "dispenser" (operator, because they give energy/health) direction they went. If there is anything I want for that, it is this:

Spoiler

i5IuVAY.jpg

• Like 1

Not really looking forward to Duviri either.

It doesn't help, that a lot of existing content either hasn't been finished, or could really need some polish/improvements. The third orb springs to mind, and a lot of mechanics introduced in new content would improve older content drastically. And some more kuva/tenet weapons would extend lich/sisters content with little effort.

But DE seems to be one of those companies afflicted by organisational ADHD, jumping to its next shiny project, barely finishing the last one. I doubt Duviri Paradox will be the exception.

Meanwhile, everybody is laughing at Games Workshop's latest brainfart.

aXnoDxD_700b.jpg

nerfgun-marines-v0-krexoc3egoea1.jpg?aut

good-news-everyone-the-ancient-forgeworl

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Not really looking forward to Duviri either.

It doesn't help, that a lot of existing content either hasn't been finished, or could really need some polish/improvements. The third orb springs to mind, and a lot of mechanics introduced in new content would improve older content drastically. And some more kuva/tenet weapons would extend lich/sisters content with little effort.

But DE seems to be one of those companies afflicted by organisational ADHD, jumping to its next shiny project, barely finishing the last one. I doubt Duviri Paradox will be the exception.

Meanwhile, everybody is laughing at Games Workshop's latest brainfart.

aXnoDxD_700b.jpg

nerfgun-marines-v0-krexoc3egoea1.jpg?aut

good-news-everyone-the-ancient-forgeworl

Well said, personally I have leaving holes, it screws with my feeling for order so much. Often I have to finish X before I can go to Y. And DE are excellent at having an incoherrent path with a lot of potholes.

7 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I'm so happy, today I was able to replace my old Ryzen 3 2200g for a really cheap Ryzen 5 2600x. Not the top tech but def an upgrade!

Good. The little wins counts as well.

How are things? Bees ok?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Good. The little wins counts as well.

How are things? Bees ok?

All hives died, I left an empty hive as bait this year and apparently is getting bees out of nowhere, I'll have to check in a few days to see what the hell is going on. Basically lost all the money investment at this point, but it's not a big deal anymore... But when it happened, I was devastated.

Edited by vanaukas
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, vanaukas said:

All hives died, I left an empty hive as bait this year and apparently is getting bees out of nowhere, I'll have to check in a few days to see what the hell is going on. Basically lost all the money investment at this point, but it's not a big deal anymore... But when it happened, I was devastated.

I'm sad to hear that. Hopefully, you'll have new tenants at some point.

The colony a little down the road from where I live also disappeared last summer. We still saw plenty of bumblebees, but regular bees got rarer.

A prudent question to ask is, if we are part of the problem. (brace for Greta Thunberg meme)

7 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I'm sad to hear that. Hopefully, you'll have new tenants at some point.

The colony a little down the road from where I live also disappeared last summer. We still saw plenty of bumblebees, but regular bees got rarer.

A prudent question to ask is, if we are part of the problem. (brace for Greta Thunberg meme)

We are indeed, multiple factors are the ones causing the honey bee to die a lot. I thought I could fight it but it's just beyond my efforts :/

4 hours ago, vanaukas said:

We are indeed, multiple factors are the ones causing the honey bee to die a lot. I thought I could fight it but it's just beyond my efforts :/

Even just keeping a hive or two around is a help, and might become home for a new batch of buzzers. It might not seem so, but you still make a difference.

Joe Rogan had Erika Thompson, a beekeeper, on his podcast a while ago (#1908 if I remember correctly). A few clips outside of Spotify:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Even just keeping a hive or two around is a help, and might become home for a new batch of buzzers. It might not seem so, but you still make a difference.

Joe Rogan had Erika Thompson, a beekeeper, on his podcast a while ago (#1908 if I remember correctly). A few clips outside of Spotify:

gonna watch this later, looks interesting. Thanks mate

On 2023-01-30 at 1:52 PM, vanaukas said:

I wish you good luck with the small fuzzy cuties despite the unfortunate situation <3

• Like 2