Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

bro the kompressa is insane

its basically an ignis but water, it actually feels good to use, and its better than the ignis

also I find it funny how a literal bubble gun is the best weapon for casually killing sentients lmao (no joke it actually is)

would not recommend using against an archon tho just use the usual one shot meme or whatever you use

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

its basically an ignis but water, it actually feels good to use, and its better than the ignis

also I find it funny how a literal bubble gun is the best weapon for casually killing sentients lmao (no joke it actually is)

would not recommend using against an archon tho just use the usual one shot meme or whatever you use

I need to try that weapon out.

Another weapon that's slept on is the Shedu. 6.6 meter aoe, heat + electricity stock, multiplicative gunco, good crit and status, full auto, and shreds sentients due to its reload mechanic. I've seen 200k+ slash on this thing, keep in mind from a full auto full fledged aoe arm cannon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Another weapon that's slept on is the Shedu. 6.6 meter aoe, heat + electricity stock, multiplicative gunco, good crit and status, full auto, and shreds sentients due to its reload mechanic. I've seen 200k+ slash on this thing, keep in mind from a full auto full fledged aoe arm cannon.

Every arm cannon I ranked up felt like they were obstructing my aim too much. Besides, the concept itself is kinda... stupid, and needs too many contrivances to function for my suspension of disbelief. Same reason I really like the new pistol skins.

21 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Cute cephalopod is cute...

I adore cephalopods <3 such interesting creatures.

15 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Hmmm, I must have slept on it. I find it interesting and fun, but never really used it much since it seemed to me to not scale that well.

14 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Aside from it being massive, I stopped using it when they changed how the reload delay interacts with the firerate. Quite liked the consistent slowish dakka.

• Like 1

Still bummed out about that thermos. It had a wide top, which means I could brew tea in it easily, either with a fabric tea bag, or just pour herbs directly into it. Easy to clean out as well.

I do have a couple of thermos lying around, though their openings are rather narrow. Might have found a replacement, but that's an April purchase, as I have some expenses coming up next month.

Well... Made about 3 liters of spiced black tea for the rest of the day. It's my second day of OMAD (one meal a day) fasting, so this is all that is on the menu until tomorrow morning. Granted, I am a bit hungry by now, only having a bowl of oats and raisins for breakfast. Plan is to have a cheat day tomorrow, to reset the body's famine reaction mechanism. Then we'll see if it can be seen on my quarterly blood works in March.

• Like 1

Can't say I enjoy frames/skins with hollowed out parts, big nope for me.

21 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Lost my favorite thermos today. Thightened the lid too much and the glass lining popped. And I had just filled it with a lemongrass, ginger and liquorice root herbal tea.

Sad.

Oof, glass is so pretty and useful (no taste, easy to clean) but so fragile.

For me, the zone between defence points is rather bad. Triggers my vertigo every time. I have to take breaks between missions the way it is now.

One more mission that I'll avoid as much as possible, once I've farmed the frame and weapons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

For me, the zone between defence points is rather bad. Triggers my vertigo every time. I have to take breaks between missions the way it is now.

One more mission that I'll avoid as much as possible, once I've farmed the frame and weapons.

It might just faster to farm platinum and buy the bundle instead, from what I'm seeing on the forums the drop rates and gem drops aren't good.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

It might just faster to farm platinum and buy the bundle instead, from what I'm seeing on the forums the drop rates and gem drops aren't good.

I can recommend this, doing the defence will take quite some time, until they change it.

13 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

should i start telling new players that when you beat the game you get to play as shrek

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

You should name your weapon "Get out of my swamp" except there probably isn't enough space.

12 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Seems to be a bit of a hurry to get the new frame and weapons this time around. Problem is, it'll be more of a bother to get a full squad once everybody got the new loot. DE didn't think this one through, methinks.

The problem with unique loot and nothing else to come for after that. I'd wager you have plenty of time to get it done.
Corufell is quite nice imo.

• Like 1