Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, L3512 said:

A bench grinder with a buffing wheel is also something to be wary of.

See, those I have a fair bit of experience with. And I know they have a tendency to grab things... like hair, fingers, things you're working with. Guy in my class didn't wear safety glasses and caught a steel fragment, messing up his iris.

Is it a good thing, I have all these horror stories? I'm feeling kinda old, looking back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

And angle grinders. Those are fun. Tend to jump a bit, when you're getting tired. Luckily I was lifting heavy objects and putting them down again a lot in those days.

We engineering Ph.D. students need to do exercise daily. I am doing it in my office!

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 11:05 PM, Yrkul said:

And angle grinders. Those are fun. Tend to jump a bit, when you're getting tired. Luckily I was lifting heavy objects and putting them down again a lot in those days.

The big ones can get scary, do they use meat axes where you are?

https://d1mv2b9v99cq0i.cloudfront.net/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZWItbmluamEtaW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoidmFsbGV5ZmFzdGVuZXJzXC9pbWFnZXNcL3Byb2RpbWdcLzk3MTVfMS5wbmciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjMyMCwiaGVpZ2h0IjozMjAsImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSIsIndpdGhvdXRFbmxhcmdlbWVudCI6dHJ1ZX19LCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiMDE1YzMzMzMzZWMzZTJjODQ2ZWNmNzUwNmEyYmFhZTkzOGEyODI5MiJ9

• Like 1

4 hours ago, L3512 said:

do they use meat axes where you are?

Everything from small cleavers to large twohanded ones looking like medieval polearms. More and more processes get automated or assisted, though all the finer work is still done by knife and chainmailed hand.

I bought some dried meat at one time, and the butcher used a band saw to cut it into strips. Again... Band saws and meat (/coldsweat)

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 7:59 PM, MagPrime said:

They're really scary in the books lol although I don't know if they're worse than the Bene Tleilax, considering what they did with their female population. 

Somethingsomething fiction somethingsomething reality.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

My expecations have been absolutely shattered for Duviri. I see why they pushed back releasing it in December.

I just watched the teaser, it looks like a completely different game!

Honestly I was a bit skeptical before but now I am so hyped for this.

EDIT: AHHHH LIVE TENNOCON AGHHH

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

My Prisma Skana might get a little more fun. Too bad the transformed version seemed to look like arse.

Farming for the lato vandal is abysmal, 2% for the barrel after 8 eso rounds

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Same. I'll probably coax out a few incarna adapters and be done with it. It will not be part of my daily routine.

I don't like incarnon in the first place, because the design style is ugly to me, too messy and weird. Granted, I didn't enjoy the zariman either and this update ties into that. Just like I don't like the kids, it is turning into warkids instead of warframe.

• Like 1