Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, gamingchair1121 said:

wait really? who's better?

Any frame with Eclipse, Vex is the worst damage buff being base damage and is expensive and annoying to maintain, especially if it expires.

You can hardly subsume eclipse onto Chroma because you remove much of the survivability and Chromas kit is otherwise useless for PT, you need a ton of strength so builds are tight though Archon shards fix this somewhat.

Not only can Eclipse exceed Vex at much lower strength but it is multiplicative with base damage so if you pair it with dex arcanes and Exodia Contagion you will have very comfortable damage and very low energy cost.

You should use a mech to avoid the long animations so Archgun will not be buffed anyway but Velocitus or normal Corvas are fine with that.

• Like 1

Looks like Games Workshop has been busy lately. New primarch model, 40K 10th edition in summer, lots of new Zerg Tyranid models. My favorite is the space marine terminator line is getting some new chunky bois (new termie in the middle):

2B9ydYSjMBwKIUdC.jpg

I'll probably reduce the size of the power glove, and add some Molle pouches/ammo bag where appropriate. Possibly lengthen thigh and shin sections by a millimeter each, to make proportions a bit more realistic.

Still working on my pre-Y2K chapter, but I can always plan for the future. Looks like my next Space Marine army will be almost exclusively heavily customized minis.

So... anyone else here a Warhammer fan? Or minis collector in general?

• Like 1

I bought quite a few Shawzins recently for my dormizone decoration, then discover that I can play it, and went on to found some pretty great chords on the internet. Now I'm having one hell of a fun time playing various songs lmao. I can kind of play the Hedwig themesong from Harry Potter and the Kaer Morhen theme song from the Witcher 3 now, which is cool as hell hahah. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

I bought quite a few Shawzins recently for my dormizone decoration, then discover that I can play it, and went on to found some pretty great chords on the internet. Now I'm having one hell of a fun time playing various songs lmao. I can kind of play the Hedwig themesong from Harry Potter and the Kaer Morhen theme song from the Witcher 3 now, which is cool as hell hahah. 

Nice. Have you considered picking up a similar instrument in RL?

balalaika.jpg

I've always wanted to learn the bagpipes. But, eh..... Neighbours.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sporthand said:

Maybe for this?

Never found that kind of games entertaining in any way.

Same goes for that lightsaber game, that was popular a while back. Can't hold a candle to a real blade routine, let alone no-holds-barred sparring. (ye gods, I miss fighting)

There is a joy in many activities, that just gets lost, once you try to gamify them. If you like such games, good for you. To me, it just cheapens and disrupts the experience.

Edited by Yrkul
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Never found that kind of games entertaining in any way.

Same goes for that lightsaber game, that was popular a while back. Can't hold a candle to a real blade routine, let alone no-holds-barred sparring. (ye gods, I miss fighting)

There is a joy in many activities, that just gets lost, once you try to gamify them. If you like such games, good for you. To me, it just cheapens and disrupts the experience.

I have no complaints if a game can make great activity and exercise for many of us! Imagine we play Warframe as we do crotch and jump for a bullet jump

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lowgrav said:

bathtub? with those symbols on the sides and inside it looks like a mini coffin for inaros

Spoiler

One of Conan's channel videos inspired me, so I built that bathtub for the girl!
I wish DE includes bathtub, toilet, and water props for decoration!

Edited by Sporthand
  • Like 1