Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

50 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Y'all aren't hyped for Elde- sorry, Soulfra- *cough cough* Duviri?

My enthusiasm for Duviri can be contained in an espresso cup, and revolves mainly around repairs of central mechanics, like fixing Valkyr's life steal ability. DE is only demonstrating again and again, that they're running out of their own ideas, and copying chunks from other games. Worst is, they're burning time and resources on tat, while so many broken, half-done or downright missing parts of the game are in dire need of their attention. And don't even get me started on their writing...

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

its credits and affinity, also they stack for 10 days total

...yes, I know.  I have already redeemed these.  Some players might want to spread out the boosters though, so I was trying to give a heads up.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Apparently all Warframes give codes along with drifter, but you can only claim two of them other than the furze sponsor

Could I get a link to this information?  I'm in some other groups that are looking for more details. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Could I get a link to this information?  I'm in some other groups that are looking for more details. 

The second edit says that "you can use ANY warframes plus “drifter” in the codes, it’s just redeemable twice."

I've also tried to use other codes like DUVIRI-ASH or DUVIRI-MESA but it says that the code can only be redeemed once (twice in reality)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mazifet said:

The second edit says that "you can use ANY warframes plus “drifter” in the codes, it’s just redeemable twice."

I've also tried to use other codes like DUVIRI-ASH or DUVIRI-MESA but it says that the code can only be redeemed once (twice in reality)

I will have to experiment with my PSN account and see what happens, I already used the others on my PC & NSW

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I broke down and bought Regal Aya so I could get Mag Prime on the Switch.

No description available.

I am not a fiscally responsible person. 

Money < Fashionframe

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

ayyy 60% lets go

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Me with 10% as my highest frame usage 💀 (seriously how do you use one frame for a thousand hours??)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

Me with 10% as my highest frame usage 💀 (seriously how do you use one frame for a thousand hours??)

limbo is one of two frames that I find fun enough that I would use them for general stuff I do everyday, the other is yareli

also he does like 100% of the content in the game so it's not like I ever have to switch frames at all lol

I use limbo so much that my next most used frame is volt at 5.9%, 55% usage jump lol

and its actually kinda hard for me to find fun frames since I really only find ones with gimmicks (limbo's rift, yareli's k-drive physics...) or things that are considered "bad" (but not actually when invested in) by the community (wukong's staff, wisp's 4, yareli's k-drive physics...) to be fun. and then the frames like mesa that everyone says are good are almost always boring lol

• Like 1

9 hours left of my fast, and I have a craving for coffee. Time for bed, I guess. Then 40ml of a dark roast an hour after I take my thyroid medication tomorrow morning.

d128364eb0e46b894f3b5ff2e9239f92.jpg

Sans Oreos, though. Those are garbage, and poison to boot.

• Like 1