Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 hours ago, Mazifet said:

is it because of Ramadan or something?

It's a health thing. Put simply, intermittent fasting reactivates certain biological mechanisms, that tend to go dormant in modern lifestyle. Personally, I use it to lose weight and regulate blood sugar levels with a minimum of medical assistance. There are loads of other benefits as well, though with my health issues, I need to be a bit more careful with straining the system.

Right now I'm doing a 14:10 schedule, eating withing a window of 10 hours, and cutting calorie intake off for 14 hours. If I'm feeling up to it, I try narrowing the window even further, to 8 hours or on occasion 6, and a few times I've even gone OMAD (one meal a day). On top of that, I only eat until I'm about 80% full 6 days a week, then have one cheat day to reset the body's starvation reaction. And it seems to work. Each 3 month checkup shows a 2 kilo weight loss, nothing drastic, but it is sustainable, unlike so many miracle diets out there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

gonna buy Rhino prime along with mag prime do you know which is cheaper in the market because I'm using regal aya for one and plat for another. 

rhino is a little bit cheaper and he only comes with a syandana, whereas mag comes with an armor set

def get mag with aya then rhino with plat

although that's pc prices idk how goofy xbox prices are

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

rhino is a little bit cheaper and he only comes with a syandana, whereas mag comes with an armor set

I played with a fellow Mag Prime in that defensive mission.

With the proper weapons as AOE weapons and damage boost, The Rhino Prime will be an unstoppable beast and able to do rescue missions for your teammates compared with any other frames. 

Rhino Prime is like a king tiger tank in WWII, as he is a hard punch and takes lots of punishments IMO.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Xbox prices are basically if pc had inflammation. Everything is at least 2x more expensive. Rhino Prime going for 100-150 on Xbox rn. I might just grind them with aya and with whatever I have left from grinding aya for a few days I sell. Hope it's a few sets at least because I ended up only getting one Nekros prime set to sell and the other to build.  The only reason that happened was Grind Mesa prime and rng were no good. Pc is also way easier to sell things ): 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

Xbox prices are basically if pc had inflammation. Everything is at least 2x more expensive. Rhino Prime going for 100-150 on Xbox rn. I might just grind them with aya and with whatever I have left from grinding aya for a few days I sell. Hope it's a few sets at least because I ended up only getting one Nekros prime set to sell and the other to build.  The only reason that happened was Grind Mesa prime and rng were no good. Pc is also way easier to sell things ): 

You are not wrong! It's supply and demand!ignzBAs.png

Edited by Sporthand
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Sporthand said:

You are not wrong! It's supply and demand!ignzBAs.png

I envy Pc it takes a few minutes to sell things on warframe.market. It could take an hour or 30 minutes to sell a set on xbox and that's if the set is as rather medium demand.  High-demand sets are within 10-20 minutes maybe 5 or less if you were lucky. Basically, it's a  waiting simulator trying to sell any prime set. Glaive Prime is the only thing I can think of that sells easily at 300-500 on xbox. So, thats why when ember prime comes back just gonna grind for the glaive prime and get frost and ember for mr. also maybe because I don't have a glaive prime ) :

• Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I envy Pc it takes a few minutes to sell things on warframe.market. It could take an hour or 30 minutes to sell a set on xbox and that's if the set is as rather medium demand.  High-demand sets are within 10-20 minutes maybe 5 or less if you were lucky. Basically, it's a  waiting simulator trying to sell any prime set. Glaive Prime is the only thing I can think of that sells easily at 300-500 on xbox. So, thats why when ember prime comes back just gonna grind for the glaive prime and get frost and ember for mr. also maybe because I don't have a glaive prime ) :

During prime releases people quite literally send offers the exact moment I put the posting up

• Like 1

Just now, Mazifet said:

During prime releases people quite literally send offers the exact moment I put the posting up

exactly. people who say plat is easy to make have clearly never seen the Xbox market. And it is rather easy just gotta wait. Pc is just like the Us economy as number one while Xbox is China stuck at number 2 ): Also hildryn prime sold for like 400 on release for Xbox lol. Knew a guy who made 2k plat from selling around 5-6 sets. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I don't have a glaive prime ) :

just saying tho, there are far better melees than the glaive, for example the reaper prime. reaper does ~40k damage, while the glaive gets around 30k, so a bit more damage, and sometimes with the reaper, its hard to not get a headshot lol, and glaive can't even hit headshots in the first place.

and then there's just the destreza

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

100k slash proc lol (with riven ofc)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

just saying tho, there are far better melees than the glaive, for example the reaper prime. reaper does ~40k damage, while the glaive gets around 30k, so a bit more damage, and sometimes with the reaper, its hard to not get a headshot lol, and glaive can't even hit headshots in the first place.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

100k slash proc lol (with riven ofc)

you have piqued my interest with the reaper prime and the Destreza. Also, do You know if the Reaper prime cuts enemies in two or if they lose limbs or something? (thinking of rocking with nekros prime ) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Sounds like wrongthink comrade.

Glaive prime has no issues reaching 80-100k slash procs with a normal heavy explosion build and without power throw, add in Power Throw and a riven and you will easily double that.

Muck around with Glaive's wonky interaction with base damage modifiers (vex or amp) and you will see slash procs in the millions for a very low strength investment, all of this applies to a 7.8m no falloff AOE.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, L3512 said:

Sounds like wrongthink comrade.

Glaive prime has no issues reaching 80-100k slash procs with a normal heavy explosion build and without power throw, add in Power Throw and a riven and you will easily double that.

Muck around with Glaive's wonky interaction with base damage modifiers (vex or amp) and you will see slash procs in the millions for a very low strength investment, all of this applies to a 7.8m no falloff AOE.

lucky mfs flexing a glaive prime. once glaive prime is back I will farm so many sets that I will make 5k plat from it alone after waiting like 5 months. I will also get myself one. I'm on the road to 100 aya. got 28 so far after only 3 hours of grinding aya for 2 days. FYI: Cetus is still the goat, way faster than Deimos clowns. 

• Like 1