Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

lucky mfs flexing a glaive prime. once glaive prime is back I will farm so many sets that I will make 5k plat from it alone after waiting like 5 months. I will also get myself one. I'm on the road to 100 aya. got 28 so far after only 3 hours of grinding aya for 2 days. FYI: Cetus is still the goat, way faster than Deimos clowns. 

Good luck with that, personally I would rather gouge my eyes out than play Cetus bounties.

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

4c454c286ea1fa8a08724e371b0a62e7.jpg

That's an . . .

interesting username lol.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, L3512 said:

Glaive prime has no issues reaching 80-100k slash procs with a normal heavy explosion build and without power throw, add in Power Throw and a riven and you will easily double that.

what's your build because there's no way its doing that much damage with neither a riven nor power throw, highest I was getting was the 30k I mentioned earlier, and only with power throw charged did it get above that 30k, going to 120k

also people said that power throw doesn't work on it and now I find out that it does work wtf lol

and with power throw, can you keep the charges or do you have to charge it up every time you want its damage boost?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

what's your build because there's no way its doing that much damage with neither a riven nor power throw, highest I was getting was the 30k I mentioned earlier, and only with power throw charged did it get above that 30k, going to 120k

also people said that power throw doesn't work on it and now I find out that it does work wtf lol

and with power throw, can you keep the charges or do you have to charge it up every time you want its damage boost?

Power throw is kind of annoying imo. In normal gameplay you'll never get the full benefit.

Just asking though, are you detonating it mid air with the heavy attack button?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Ok so on further testing I was doing the whole 'get fake damage numbers because you changed your weapon in the simulacrum without respawning mobs.'

This here is an honest 76k slash proc build without Power Throw.

Overframe

Use Power Throw over Gladiator Might and you will hit 220K slash procs once it is up and going.

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

Well this is WF so maybe it stopped working for a bit and was patched or something.

Power Throw expires the moment you let the glaive return to your frame before you begin charging the next attack, you'll see the separate animations.

3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Australians...

Probably saw the name 'Andy Warhol' and thought it was funny.

Hey you don't need to tell me, I actually accidentally stepped on and collapsed a den containing a few Platypus not too long ago.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, L3512 said:

Good luck with that, personally I would rather gouge my eyes out than play Cetus bounties.

Rather than wait 3 hours for the demios bounty to finish took me 10-15 minutes for deimos bounty a lot of the objectives are time-gated. Cetus is way funner I have pain doing deimos. Cetus also has way fewer time-gated objectives and can be completed extremely fast with a nova volt and wisp. Also, deimos has an insane aimbot that kills more infected then the grineer. You need a mesa prime to even get the bonus of that. Also when Aya came out,  I found out that on average Cetus was way better than Fortuna or Deimos. Gotta say the objectives are rather bland at time but get used to it. 

polaris mutants GIF by The Gifted

• Like 1

Can someone help me understand what's happening here? It says angstrum but they're using epitaph as shown by the level up notification at 2:54 and you can see it being used at certain moments.

The clones however are using what apperas to be angstrum somehow but wrist mounted as they copy mirage's animations as shown in 1:34.

Also firerate?? Perhaps it could have to do with boltor prime's bugged interaction with melee's and they somehow found a way to use it on secondaries

But then they have 2 secondaries at the same time?????

????????

I need to do some investigatin'

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Can someone help me understand what's happening here? It says angstrum but they're using epitaph as shown by the level up notification at 2:54 and you can see it being used at certain moments.

The clones however are using what apperas to be angstrum somehow but wrist mounted as they copy mirage's animations as shown in 1:34.

Also firerate?? Perhaps it could have to do with boltor prime's bugged interaction with melee's and they somehow found a way to use it on secondaries

But then they have 2 secondaries at the same time?????

????????

I need to do some investigatin'

Weakest MIrage clone user:   Is GigaChad Real? Sort Of. – DUDE Products

aight as a followup to my previous post, i think they are using the boltor prime alt fire bug.

at key moments in the video, you can see a glaive prime being held while the carpetbombing is happening. ill need to get my own boltor prime to confirm this.

• Like 2

The more I see of Duviri, the less I'm looking forward to it. Apparently, we can't even level up the new incarnon modded weapons as usual, but have to slog through the new game mode, with a limited access to weapons and frames.

The dialogue also felt like fan-fic quality blabbery, rivaling the drivel from the sisters expansion.

I'm using less and less time in this game. I wonder why...

• Like 1