Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 days left for new ez sevagoth/ hard warframes to farm. 2 days to grind arcanes from the circuit mode. 2 days from doing the quest. 2 days from me stopping this. 2 days from the day warframe fell to bugs. 2 days from lore videos being 9 hours long. 2 days from  youtubers milking the new update. 2 days from the REAL rng pain to begin. 2 days from limbo mains taking over Archon hunts. 2 days from new players flocking into noob traps. 2 days from players 100%  the game again. 2 days from the drifter skin fashion. 2 days from elden ring knock off.

10 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I've finally done it, archon hunt as limbo

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

took 17 minutes because damage attenuation lol but still

I did it

You are a scary limbo main.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

Mad King Smile GIF by Xbox

3-day hype. 3 days from a new content island. 3 days for more rng pain. 3 days to max more stuff out. 3 days for a new weapon. 3 days for new drifter skins. 3 days for soulframe trial. 3 days to cry from hotfixes. 3 days to get burnt out 3 days for the grind to begin. 

Inb4 DE makes Half Life 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yrkul said:

Waiting a while before even touching Duviri might be the smartest move. DE is notorious for releasing overtuned bugfests.

But at least Valkyr's claws are supposed to get fixed. That's... something.

lol when railjack released it had an unbearable grind. This update is supposed to give a lot of bug fixes/ hotfixes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

lol when railjack released it had an unbearable grind. This update is supposed to give a lot of bug fixes/ hotfixes

"Supposed" being the operative word here. TNW was supposed to add a "New War" narrative and, well, I was disappoint. Still think being able to make some heavy choices would have made sense, storywise. Like taking the Lotus' traitorous head. As it is, we were just passengers in another person's story. Still don't trust her, and we're just acting like everything is just well and good, all forgiven.

I expect very little from the DE team at this point, both storywise and game design.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

You are a scary limbo main.

yeah I know :)

rn my limbo usage is at 60.3%, then second most used frame is volt prime at 5.8%, even half of my loadouts are limbo ones lol

and yes I can use him for literally anything, I even made him good at hijack

-----

did some more archon testing, this time with felarx because damage attenuation is a bad game mechanic and should be deleted

• Like 2

On 2023-04-23 at 4:00 PM, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

Mad King Smile GIF by Xbox

3-day hype. 3 days from a new content island. 3 days for more rng pain. 3 days to max more stuff out. 3 days for a new weapon. 3 days for new drifter skins. 3 days for soulframe trial. 3 days to cry from hotfixes. 3 days to get burnt out 3 days for the grind to begin. 

jb4hiaN.gif

Meme created

• Like 4

duviri is uhh

actually pretty good

quest was cool, although some bugs

hors speedrunning is funny

but also why did they make a new melee system or something when the charged shots from the sirocco are just better lol

haven't gotten to exploring yet but the circuit is cool because you don't even have to use the rng simulator lol

but then I have to wait until like week five or something to get the soma incarnon adapter

R.1ebcb8575f49d7ccf87c0517df6083ce?rik=N

funny screenshots

cocaine

when your custom character appears in a cutscene

fr who is picking the bramma over the afentis

again, why pick the nukor over the azima?

so yeah not a complete disappointment like I thought it was going to be

Edited by gamingchair1121
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

but also why did they make a new melee system or something when the charged shots from the sirocco are just better lol

because parrying and then brutally stabbing people is fun

• Like 3