Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, Mazifet said:

What are your opinions on duviri anyways?

1: Not bothering until we're past a handful of hotfixes, at least.

2: Looking at what's been disclosed, as well as what players are saying after playing it, I'm not hopeful. The limitation to loadout is a major turn-off. The vertigo-inducing environment is a major turn-off. The pants-on-head cosmology and narrative garbage is a major turn-off. Once I drag myself through the new quest, I can probably add more to the list.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

1: Not bothering until we're past a handful of hotfixes, at least.

2: Looking at what's been disclosed, as well as what players are saying after playing it, I'm not hopeful. The limitation to loadout is a major turn-off. The vertigo-inducing environment is a major turn-off. The pants-on-head cosmology and narrative garbage is a major turn-off. Once I drag myself through the new quest, I can probably add more to the list.

Personally I've really been enjoying it. The world and music is beautiful, combat is fun, missions feel smooth, minimal bugs, and my intrinsics are progressing fast enough that It doesn't feel undoable, but just slow enough so I can do them all within a couple days.

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 1

I just finished Blood Music by Greg Bear. It was... interesting. Interesting in the way you go through a conflicting paradigm, looking for things that might make sense or fit in/add to predominant perspectives, or try to understand how the writer came to the outlook he/she is expressing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Personally I've really been enjoying it. The world and music is beautiful, combat is fun, missions feel smooth, minimal bugs, and my intrinsics are progressing fast enough that It doesn't feel undoable, but just slow enough so I can do them all within a couple days.

Sure smells like Stockholm in here...

Just kidding. If you enjoy the expansion, good for you. People loved TNW, and people hated TNW, so there's no "right" or "wrong" stance in this discussion. As long as we try to use proper argumentation and stay away from brand tribal behaviour, things should stay civil.

A couple of my friends still like the Disney Star Wars movies, and while we might have the occasional heated discussion on this, they're still my friends.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeaHands said:

How in the hell is FromSoft releasing Elden Ring and Armored Core 6 less than two years apart? Do those Devs take a second to even breathe??

The most logical response would be having two different teams, with some shared resources, but that is just my guess.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

turn it on music rocks in duriviy kinda loud tho

On a side note the bugs: film fire GIF by Independence Day Movies

That assumes I will play it, which I won't. I bought the weapons, as I despise the drifter/operator, the organic honse making me uncomfortable, and it being bound to RNG for gear selection, just one big nope.
This update is not for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

That assumes I will play it, which I won't. I bought the weapons, as I despise the drifter/operator, the organic honse making me uncomfortable, and it being bound to RNG for gear selection, just one big nope.
This update is not for me.

it's fun even the circuit. Honestly I  don't care about the random loadouts. I guess people just have to potato all their weapons to make it viable lol. IF you are not up for rng gear selection play the open world. I have nowhere neared 100% update (mostly opening aya relics for rhino sets to sell later). It's fun, and you get a lot of mr from drifter levels. I can understand if it's not your cup of tea but I quit Warframe for over 4 years and look where I am now. Somehow back to the game with an addicting grind on a new account. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

it's fun even the circuit. Honestly I  don't care about the random loadouts. I guess people just have to potato all their weapons to make it viable lol. IF you are not up for rng gear selection play the open world. I have nowhere neared 100% update (mostly opening aya relics for rhino sets to sell later). It's fun, and you get a lot of mr from drifter levels. I can understand if it's not your cup of tea but I quit Warframe for over 4 years and look where I am now. Somehow back to the game with an addicting grind on a new account. 

I won't play the update, drifter/operator are nothing more than a dispenser of energy and health, that is their purpose until something else happens. I have reached MR 30, to me there is no point in going beyond it, and investing in something I don't really enjoy isn't really worth it. They are more like a tool for certain cases and that is about it.

Opera is nope too for me.

Circuit is not interesting either, because I hate excavation and defence, survival is okay at best and void flood is zariman stuff, that I also hate.

I never have left, I have been here since early 2013. At most I have had breaks of just logging in for some months.

Edited by Nova-IX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

I won't play the update, drifter/operator are nothing more than a dispenser of energy and health, that is their purpose until something else happens. I have reached MR 30, to me there is no point in going beyond it, and investing in something I don't really enjoy isn't really worth it. They are more like a tool for certain cases and that is about it.

Circuit is not interesting either, because I hate excavation and defence, survival is okay at best and void flood is zariman stuff, that I also hate.

I never have left, I have been here since early 2013. At most I have had breaks of just logging in for some months.

okay lol. I like how the circuit doubles as a very fast early focus farm and frame farm for augments and arcanes.  This update was just a new refreshing take on Warframe I respect your opinion.  At least the boss fight was pretty decent once you finish the quest. SP circuit defense is NOT VIABLE AT ALL just so you know. The objective dies very fast.  The decrees also allow a lot of wacky build options even the drifters get fun with over 10 decrees. It's fine if you hate it. There will always be a 50-50 crowd just like rj expect it was 99-1 

Play how you wanna play. 

unpopular opinion: I like rj

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

SP circuit defense is NOT VIABLE AT ALL just so you know. The objective dies very fast.

I've never had it die for me, might be because you're using the random weapons and not your operator? (seriously use your operator it makes it so much more easier and consistent)

Edited by gamingchair1121
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

okay lol. I like how the circuit doubles as a very fast early focus farm and frame farm for augments and arcanes.  This update was just a new refreshing take on Warframe I respect your opinion.  At least the boss fight was pretty decent once you finish the quest. SP circuit defense is NOT VIABLE AT ALL just so you know. The objective dies very fast.  The decrees also allow a lot of wacky build options even the drifters get fun with over 10 decrees. It's fine if you hate it. There will always be a 50-50 crowd just like rj expect it was 99-1 

Play how you wanna play. 

unpopular opinion: I like rj

My need for focus ended long ago, and some of the arcanes are interesting, but not really worth trying to get (especially if tradeable). So in the end, there is nothing for me to come for that I can't get elsewhere.

I think Railjack is fine after its adjustments, though it still needs some tweaks. Corpus railjack is just glorified loading screen, instead of more space battle. However, my biggest gripe is that the inside does not match the outside in shape of the ship (I understand their need for scaling). I would like a ship with a more logical spaceship setup, one that is practical and with proper non floating space magic turrets.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

My need for focus ended long ago, and some of the arcanes are interesting, but not really worth trying to get (especially if tradeable). So in the end, there is nothing for me to come for that I can't get elsewhere.

I think Railjack is fine after its adjustments, though it still needs some tweaks. Corpus railjack is just glorified loading screen, instead of more space battle. However, my biggest gripe is that the inside does not match the outside in shape of the ship (I understand their need for scaling). I would like a ship with a more logical spaceship setup, one that is practical and with proper non floating space magic turrets.

Yep your need for focus hopefully ended very long ago. Just saying it's a pretty nice early-game focus farm while you can farm the new update.  Arcane reaper would add some great early survivability in sp

• Like 1

On 2023-04-26 at 9:43 PM, gamingchair1121 said:

duviri is uhh

actually pretty good

quest was cool, although some bugs

hors speedrunning is funny

but also why did they make a new melee system or something when the charged shots from the sirocco are just better lol

haven't gotten to exploring yet but the circuit is cool because you don't even have to use the rng simulator lol

but then I have to wait until like week five or something to get the soma incarnon adapter

R.1ebcb8575f49d7ccf87c0517df6083ce?rik=N

funny screenshots

cocaine

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

when your custom character appears in a cutscene

fr who is picking the bramma over the afentis

again, why pick the nukor over the azima?

so yeah not a complete disappointment like I thought it was going to be

Just found this video and watched it sounds like you would like it. 

Edited by (XBOX)Mineslayer2010
  • Like 1