Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Finally hit 1000 logins! I've technically hit this a while ago but I have had to jump multiple platforms lol. It's crazy to think I hadn't even met my SO when I first found this game. A lot has happened since then. And what a fitting gift from DE to randomly super buff my first Primary (Latron) and Secondary (Atomos) mains. Here's to another 1000 logins. I'll stop after that..........maybe.....................probably not.

I did not expect to like the Lodestar Armor as much as I do, but it looks gewd on Chroma Prime.

vo9j3v7.jpeg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

Finally hit 1000 logins! I've technically hit this a while ago but I have had to jump multiple platforms lol. It's crazy to think I hadn't even met my SO when I first found this game. A lot has happened since then. And what a fitting gift from DE to randomly super buff my first Primary (Latron) and Secondary (Atomos) mains. Here's to another 1000 logins. I'll stop after that..........maybe.....................probably not.

I did not expect to like the Lodestar Armor as much as I do, but it looks gewd on Chroma Prime.

vo9j3v7.jpeg

Congrats! I'm getting relatively close to the syandana and armor (~730), so I'm looking forward to rocking them on my chroma once I have them lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Congrats! I'm getting relatively close to the syandana and armor (~730), so I'm looking forward to rocking them on my chroma once I have them lol.

Thanks! And you're pretty much there, just a little over 2/3rds of a year left. That's nothin! Lol.

There's something about good drip on Chroma, dude literally encorporated his fashion into his kit. He's earned the Lodestar Armor.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TeaHands said:

vo9j3v7.jpeg

and at some point you end up at more than double of your current and then you wonder where the time went.

• Like 2

On 2023-06-09 at 10:31 AM, Mazifet said:

guys i found wisp feet pics

Reveal hidden contents

hDS6kU3.jpeg

just put a hirduo melee sparing weapon on wisp ta-da as that fist weapon has foot coverings you have just given wisp prostetic feet

also works with kogake, obex , korrudo .....and their prime counterparts if they have any

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I see mini painting videos everywhere lately. And here I come on Warframe forums and here it is!

As if the Internet itself tells me to fight my procrastination and get to painting those Necron Warriors already 😔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ant99999 said:

I see mini painting videos everywhere lately. And here I come on Warframe forums and here it is!

As if the Internet itself tells me to fight my procrastination and get to painting those Necron Warriors already 😔

do-it-do-5bc0e0.jpg

No excuses left. The 10th edition rules and all datacards are available to download for free as well. Or you can go indie.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

No excuses left. The 10th edition rules and all datacards are available to download for free as well. Or you can go indie.

Yea, honestly I don't so much intend on actually playing the tabletop, as I just want some pretty looking miniatures on my shelf. That's partly because I don't yet have anything near an actual army, and partly because I don't really care about tabletop as much as I just like how Necrons look. But damn would they look better if I actually got to painting them.

So far I suppose those are from the elusive Blankh dynasty. Legends say these necrons are comprised not of living metal, but of living plastic. And the horrifying Unglued Ones seek desperatly to become whole with their lower halves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

Yea, honestly I don't so much intend on actually playing the tabletop, as I just want some pretty looking miniatures on my shelf. That's partly because I don't yet have anything near an actual army, and partly because I don't really care about tabletop as much as I just like how Necrons look. But damn would they look better if I actually got to painting them.

So far I suppose those are from the elusive Blankh dynasty. Legends say these necrons are comprised not of living metal, but of living plastic. And the horrifying Unglued Ones seek desperatly to become whole with their lower halves.

Spooooky!

dl70c.gif

• Like 1

ok so

about limbo

i was going through the description of his 3 again

i read "When killed, the Rift Surge is transferred to a nearby enemy outside the rift"

i was like

wait

is that what that is (enemies in the material with rift surge)

so i tried it

and that's what that is

how did i not know that lmao

i feel like ive both accomplished something and retarded at the same time lol

this is why i love limbo, he's so unnecessarily complicated to the point that not even some of his mains know every tiny detail of what he does, and he can do so much with everything put together

also how can an ability's description be so badly explained yet so accurate at the same time lol

Edited by gamingchair1121
the
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

i read "When killed, the Rift Surge is transferred to a nearby enemy outside the rift"

I remember playing a Rift Surge build quite a while back, right after Limbo's rework, or maybe even before. But back then I eventually discarded it as convoluted and not co-op friendly, cause back then there wasn't an easy way to bring radial-banished enemies back from the rift, so they just kind of awkwardly stayed there until their banish ran out, much to displeasure of my teammates.

But your post now made me interested in Rift Surge again. And I know it to be complicated, but don't remember exactly what it does.

So if normal surge makes enemy banish themselves and everyone around when they exist the rift, what does this secondary surge on non-rifted enemies do? Does it banish everyone around when its target enters the rift? Or is it something else?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

don't remember exactly what it does

all nearby enemies in the rift are surged with rift energy. if they leave the rift, they will apply rift status to all nearby enemies. if killed, they transfer their surge to a nearby enemy in the material.

leaving the rift can be: banish, hold banish to unbanish, duration time out, cataclysm detonate, and cataclysm shrinking. you can also banish a surged enemy in a cataclysm to both keep them in the rift and trigger their surge.

rift surge can be chained by 3/hold 1/3/ hold 1... to send a large amount of enemies to the rift. a similar combo can be done through 4/3/4.

14 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

So if normal surge makes enemy banish themselves and everyone around when they exist the rift, what does this secondary surge on non-rifted enemies do? Does it banish everyone around when its target enters the rift? Or is it something else?

its the same form of rift surge, its just that the enemy is in the material rather than the rift. once you get them in the rift, it works like a normal cast of his 3.

going to do some testing with this tomorrow for things like if they keep rift torrent damage bonus or if it has a range limitation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

its the same form of rift surge, its just that the enemy is in the material rather than the rift. once you get them in the rift, it works like a normal cast of his 3.

Ah, yes, got it, thank you.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I tried him out in the circuit.

Not going to bother. Duviri got old really fast, and grinding that sh*t in "Not Soulframe"?

nope-octopus-gif.gif?fit=500,277&ssl=1

I haven't taken one step in duviri, just bought the items instead as I had plat to spare from a long time ago

• Like 1

On another note, I decided not to invest in the new Warhammer 40K box. The rules are available for free from GW's site already, and half the minis in the box I have no interest in, whatsoever. Now I've looked at the marine minis for a while, and I'm seeing more and more things I would need to convert. So I'll wait for the multipose kits instead, or even just convert using parts I got lying around.

Might be just as well... It's not like I'm swimming in money, and I still need to save up for that new futon.

40-01.jpg?i=0

• Like 2