The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

This cross save update can't come fast enough.  I'm putting off buying the Heirloom packs because I want it on the account I actually play on but I don't know if I'll e able to get everything merged or if I have to pick one account to focus on from now on.

• Like 1

So, Warhammer Day came and went, and my wallet doesn't seem to be taking too much of a hit this time. Only one thing went on my wants list, a box with two squads of new sculpts for two factions in my collection. Shouldn't be too much of a strain on the ol' budgeteridoudey...

n7j6Y2lIATrD2Joz.jpg

Also looking closer at Fummelfinger's work, and how I can use old parts to make minis for more current use. That should help keeping costs down. And net me some chunky marines to boot, that aren't those bland primaris designs!

2e7efe0c1ee17f0353a21e50f9f3d9b9.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

I don't know why but listening to Laufey feels like I'm drifting around in a gas giant in some other solar system, just hits different.

A little too much elevator music for me. Then again, I'm the kind of guy that listens to shakuhachi for that kind of chill. Or Gorillaz.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

A little too much elevator music for me. Then again, I'm the kind of guy that listens to shakuhachi for that kind of chill. Or Gorillaz.

True, some of her songs definitely do have that bosa nova inspiration which is pretty much all elevator music.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Anyone knows how much water and sunlight the seeds of Carolina Reaper needs to grow?

I put them in a vase a few days ago and now I'm looking every day. Cant wait.

Good pepper is only good if it makes you sweat.

There are probably a video or two out there giving a good explaination on CR care...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Xui9uU2MU

• Like 1

Baldurs Gate 3 has been an amazing experience, Larian captured a lot of that Bioware Magic from the good ole days. 

But I have to say I miss non-turn-based combat. And I'm really hyped for the rebirth of Hydroid as the Acid Pirate. Oh and Crossplay Clan integration. I can finally wrangle up my Xbox Noobs and get them some quality weapons.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TeaHands said:

Baldurs Gate 3 has been an amazing experience, Larian captured a lot of that Bioware Magic from the good ole days. 

But I have to say I miss non-turn-based combat. And I'm really hyped for the rebirth of Hydroid as the Acid Pirate. Oh and Crossplay Clan integration. I can finally wrangle up my Xbox Noobs and get them some quality weapons.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Bg3 is crazy. I don't know how, but I'm putting more time into my second playthrough (finishing up act 1) than most of my 3rd finished playthrough. And I'm finding all of these things I never knew existed. It feels like a whole new game and I love it sooo much.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mazifet said:

Bg3 is crazy. I don't know how, but I'm putting more time into my second playthrough (finishing up act 1) than most of my 3rd finished playthrough. And I'm finding all of these things I never knew existed. It feels like a whole new game and I love it sooo much.

It's wild how much is crammed in that game, so much love, care, and respect for the established world too. And it's amazing how much the world is affected by each playable character, their classes, and their spells. Like being able to talk with animals and dead characters adds a whole new layer of npcs to your world its insane.

This has been an absolutely bonkers year for gaming. Especially for AAA Games. I still haven't even gotten to play the new Armored Core or RE4 remake!

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 2