Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Operator Ultimate Attacks Question

The mechanic is called Transcendence. Madurai fired a chest laser that did like 1000 damage a second. Zenurik fired a wave that suspended people in the air like Vauban's Bastille. Unairu fired a chest laser that petrified enemies like Atlas' 3rd. Vazarin did a healing pulse healing teammates and other applicable things near the player. And Naramon fired a wave that confused enemies like Nyx's Chaos.

• Like 1

These are still in the game, they trigger when people have completed second dream but have not yet completed war within. I, how ever, would LOVE to be able to still use this ability after war within somehow...also I'd want it to do...more.

I'd be very much down for this, but I'd also be interested in some kind of super mode that had a similar visual effect.

Spoiler

Image result for warframe transcendence

Golden energy wings. I need more of that in my life. Operators need more... well, space magic to them. Having them have an 'Avatar state' of sorts would hit the spot.

Right now Operators don't have any real 'wow' factor. This might help.

Void Demons need their own missions to run that are separate from the Frames. In these, they actually have use of their powers of the schools as well as being able to get downed and no Tenno Static as there is no going back into the Frame chair.

Have it that the 5 power calls in your Frame that stays for a certain time and then fades away.

Would I play this mode? Probably not unless forced for storyline....but others would probably gobble it up