Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we please do something about trading

Strrog

After addition of all these relics , rivens and some other mods trading has become quite numerous in detail in comparison to couple years back. Can DE consider some form of galalctic trade market, cause warfrmae market is good but it is still a logistically nightmare to check all your rare mods,parts and more other things that can be trad-able... current system is just too much work and too cumbersome,  please

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Strrog said:

galalctic trade market

So, basically an Auction House under a different name? Well, this is what I am assuming you mean, too little information was provided to tell.

The current system is fine. I have no issues making lots of plat with it. I managed around 1k plat in 1 - 2 hours in trade chat (without Riven sales). I don't think anything more needs to be done. Can you explain exactly what your issues are with the current system?

• I tend to make up values for most of my stuff, or look for WTB posts. So I might have a different experience to you.

ye when you have hundreds of spare parts to sell , you have a posting limit on top of that lol its just too cumbersome, and its not really laziness its how much time you have to spend in trade chat and war-frame market to get the trades going, like before there was less clutter and it was easier no its just spam or filter the chat but its still pita, just asking for reasonable accommodations here too many things have been added...

Just filter your chat by "wtb" and if you think you have it, or click on the link and it shows you have x owned, sell it to them.

If you're thinking of selling mods, don't bother unless it's select corrupted mods, primed mods, new and rare mods, or something someone is asking for. Anything else is a waste of time as most people have it, and those that don't, won't be able to find you selling it.

If you work on your methods of selling, you'll actually sell a lot. Watch trade chat with that filter for a while and try to learn what's commonly sought.

• Like 5

I've always felt they should have added another option in the "check profile" similar to the "wishlist" where player can set up a list of items they want to sell with prices attached or optional trade item choice they would be willing to accept that can be inspected by other players...The buyer curious due to a interaction in a prior game sees a part they need, likes the price or has the part or mod the seller wants, they can then just send said part or plat and take what they needed in return...

The seller comes in checks his profile and sees either their platinum has gone up or a notice of "the claim all" flashing at them, accepts, and they basically just claim the part or mod awaiting them...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

i always must remind that automatic trading systems always inevitably make 99% of items that exist, literally worthless.
which, is not so great for the more casual Players that are trying to collect some quarters to buy stuff with, Et Cetera. in a sense, automatic trading systems kinda only benefit the top5% of Players or so.

and to make matters worse, makes one of the most appealing things to do in a game, to sit in front of a Trade menu all day and flip items. simply just stand there and get profit margin off of clicking a couple buttons.

the first rebuttal people have is always "well just set min and max values". but that's just naive. setting min values will mainly mean that a lot of items will simply be not worth Trading at all, so if you wanted to sell some stuff, most of the items you would have, nobody would ever buy because they wouldn't be worth what you have to charge for them. 
while setting max values is much of the same but in reverse, some items don't get Traded because they are worth more than the game can handle.
i've had to deal with these problems firsthand in some other games before and it's... well it's really damn dumb. low level Trading basically just doesn't exist, and high Level Trading forces Players to Trade outside of normal means in some way as to actually establish their own functioning Trading landscape due to the 1st party Trading landscape being completely nonfunctional.

while in the reverse direction, the complete deflation of any item that isn't hyper rare, makes progression as a newer Player very boring as the practical way to achieve early-mid game progression is to just buy everything in the game(assuming you can find anyone selling anything, that is) because almost all items would be worth 1 Plat. so you could buy 75 Plat and buy like half of the Mods that you'll use on a regular basis right there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Strrog said:

After addition of all these relics , rivens and some other mods trading has become quite numerous in detail in comparison to couple years back. Can DE consider some form of galalctic trade market, cause warfrmae market is good but it is still a logistically nightmare to check all your rare mods,parts and more other things that can be trad-able... current system is just too much work and too cumbersome,  please

If you are lazy and expect everything to be done for you automatically, you will have hard time trading, selling, and buying. Learn the systems of 3rd party websites, post what and how much you want to sell and be in the game to do the trades when buyers knock your door. They work well and don’t except the systems to change just because you don’t want to do the work. 

Dont think people who are serious about trading sits on the tradechat anymore. Especially with the 120 sec writing delay, the crazy fast spamming of chat, if you use any filters, you might miss out something that you looking for if the person posting spell something differently, etc.

All of this put the current system to the unusable sphere now IMHO.

I think people use trade shows like riven.market or rivenmarket.com and Discord. Or you stand in the trade hub, holding up your hand and try to sell stuff there, dunno.

In the past (years ago) I was able to make some plat, but for very long time now, was not able to sell a single mod in this trade system. If I get a good riven, that might be able to be sold even on the chat, but so far I didn't manage to get any that I want to sell. 🙂

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

So, basically an Auction House under a different name?

More likely a Grand Exchange

Honestly, I'd be happy with so much as a UI rework, so that trading involves staring at more than a 200x100 rectangle on the bottom left of your screen.

ye i guess rare mods trading is probably useless but i still see poeple asking for CP or hells chamber but rarely... and no i do not think the Ah will make items worthless its just the ammount of different things a bit harder to manage, plus now u have poeple bunch of stuff that they have but do not have time to sell which is not making anyone any favours , if certain items drop from 40p to lets say 5-10 p after AH so be it , it will help the new player base as well, idought it there will be poeple messing with the actually values, you can also impose limit on the ammount of orders you can have and the problem is solved.

Also if you concerned about inflation just look at what rivens sell now... i thgouht few month back 3 k p for one riven was nuts, now they are up to 15 k plat per one good riven thats i think is kinda messed up, so from my perspective players will have easier access to items more trading more poeple happy and less chat spam watching ugh

Also they should intrpoduce vaulted items mark that way player now which items worth more during particular vault season.... too much info to keep track of.

Edited by Strrog

grand exchange, auction house....more of galactic grand exchange house flipping 3 ways because your dealing in space.  Anyway, ppl who like free trading is going shout out saying

Spoiler

giphy.gif

and argue the case of saying to defend free trading and the changes of the balance of whatever it is but it seems like few players are being aware being rip off for cheap mods, prime parts, bp stuff and other stuff when the value is really low because the budget that raised up to 1k of plat for 1 riven mod is consider already a scam, this was event the great scam team deiced to over price players with 1k of plat then cheap the cost of buying the riven form players and resell it for another 1k or over bazaarly 50k of plat, this great scandalize team were crush down when players start massively pour out complain and bring up tons evident that this clan is scandalize the whole warframe communities of these things of unfairly amount of plat to the dev to provide these evident, to the dev noticed the unfair plat was charged they went after the scammer team and ban majorities of them.

An auction house, grand exchange house or whatever it is being called at the time being it is not really 1st up chose being chose by the communities which players have to reply on players to farm the daylight to get a good amount plat being paid in, so far ppl rejected the idea and wanted keep free market but the auction house or grand exchange is deiced to be a last resort to such thing if it comes again with heavy scammer again and market gone out absolute utterly chaos again then the auction house or grand exchange might be put in last resort to be used in.  So players if you force the dev out their hands to make an auction house/grand exchange beware of lower plat income in your pockets and you'll see very low plat payment like in the range of 5 plat for primed mod which it would be such sad day for the market day.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

and argue the case of saying to defend free trading and the changes of the balance of whatever it is but it seems like few players are being aware being rip off for cheap mods, prime parts, bp stuff and other stuff when the value is really low because the budget that raised up to 1k of plat for 1 riven mod is consider already a scam, this was event the great scam team deiced to over price players with 1k of plat then cheap the cost of buying the riven form players and resell it for another 1k or over bazaarly 50k of plat, this great scandalize team were crush down when players start massively pour out complain and bring up tons evident that this clan is scandalize the whole warframe communities of these things of unfairly amount of plat to the dev to provide these evident, to the dev noticed the unfair plat was charged they went after the scammer team and ban majorities of them.

Rivens worth more than 1K are extremely common, and it's normal to see Rivens worth 10K-30K actually traded in the market. I guess you haven't bought or sold any one of these. It's very common in high tier Riven market. The best of the best Rivens are actually traded at sky high prices because they are that good and that rare. It's free market, the best kinda of market, so your Rivens worth 1K a piece is not forced by anyone to sell them at 100P a piece. If someone is selling anything overpriced, you aren't forced to buy. 

Just now, George_PPS said:

Rivens worth more than 1K are extremely common, and it's normal to see Rivens worth 10K-30K actually traded in the market. I guess you haven't bought or sold any one of these. It's very common in high tier Riven market. The best of the best Rivens are actually traded at sky high prices because they are that good and that rare. It's free market, the best kinda of market, so your Rivens worth 1K a piece is not forced by anyone to sell them at 100P a piece. If someone is selling anything overpriced, you aren't forced to buy. 

That why the the riven mods are nailed down to the ground because it was being sold unfairly rate to be, which making the game "Pay To Win" game and whoever got the best mods sold which the dev for saw this one coming, now ask yourself how did they able get "space station" that is paid and ready to go?  The Fact it is free to play this bring up the issued developed players having higher spending habit bit overly used because thanks to the riven mods, you let those guys control the riven mods, pretty much your asking for to find a way crash the market again hard over with it.

Basically the riven mods are pose to be price under 1k no matter how good the mods is for originally it was pose to be idea of riven mods are pose to be easy obtainable, if players looking for short cuts again with this pretty much your asking the dev muzzled down the cost because they don't want see a player going broke and can't pay the bills.  Noted its not really Normally to see riven up to 10k-30k of plat, remembering the normally cost of riven mods was originally started only 1k because the riven mods are so easily obtain and easily get easy roll to get the mods you want still, I wonder who keep on running the market for the truth who keep on bazaarly scamming players which the scammer is still running around due of noted.  As again I did went to the market place and it seem the scammer is still running the show thanks to the bots that is still posting up every-time, its pretty hard determined what a coincident of odd possible commenting me about the riven "Normally" is 10k-30k, the last time I check with old and new school market the plat rising shouldn't rise further then that amount due of players getting massive riven mods for according the display they were pose to be lowered the next few months but the rate of riven mods rose again.  It seems like someone should watch what they say or we might get an auction house for real this time.

24 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

That why the the riven mods are nailed down to the ground because it was being sold unfairly rate to be, which making the game "Pay To Win" game and whoever got the best mods sold which the dev for saw this one coming, now ask yourself how did they able get "space station" that is paid and ready to go?  The Fact it is free to play this bring up the issued developed players having higher spending habit bit overly used because thanks to the riven mods, you let those guys control the riven mods, pretty much your asking for to find a way crash the market again hard over with it.

Basically the riven mods are pose to be price under 1k no matter how good the mods is for originally it was pose to be idea of riven mods are pose to be easy obtainable, if players looking for short cuts again with this pretty much your asking the dev muzzled down the cost because they don't want see a player going broke and can't pay the bills.  Noted its not really Normally to see riven up to 10k-30k of plat, remembering the normally cost of riven mods was originally started only 1k because the riven mods are so easily obtain and easily get easy roll to get the mods you want still, I wonder who keep on running the market for the truth who keep on bazaarly scamming players which the scammer is still running around due of noted.  As again I did went to the market place and it seem the scammer is still running the show thanks to the bots that is still posting up every-time, its pretty hard determined what a coincident of odd possible commenting me about the riven "Normally" is 10k-30k, the last time I check with old and new school market the plat rising shouldn't rise further then that amount due of players getting massive riven mods for according the display they were pose to be lowered the next few months but the rate of riven mods rose again.  It seems like someone should watch what they say or we might get an auction house for real this time.

Rivens Mods are sold at fair prices determined by both sellers and buyers. If you don't like Rivens, you are NOT required to "Pay To Win". Also, all your Rivens have certain market values, and I am 100% sure you will not sell them at prices you deem too low based on your judgement. It's called "FREE MARKET". You are free to buy or not buy any Rivens. You are free to set the prices of the Rivens or any items you want to sell or trade. No one forces you to pay certain amount of plat to buy what you don't like, and how others set, trade, sell, or buy these Rivens is NOT your business. 

ANSWER ME, if you have a Riven that can be sold at 10K, would you sell it at 1K? How about 90% discount on ALL of your Rivens? Contact me in game and I will tell you what the fair prices of your Rivens are and sell them to me? Would you like that? If you would, contact me in game. 

Edited by George_PPS

4 hours ago, Strrog said:

its not the issue , its jsut you accumulate so much stuff even within one game session that it just sits in your inventory or prepare to spend hours in trade chat

You don't seem to realise that you just described what happens to EVERYONE

So I gotta ask how many of my junk items do you plan on buying every day? Because if you don't want to buy someone else's junk, why would you ever think that everyone else would want to buy your own? 

Think about it. 

Just now, George_PPS said:

Rivens Mods are sold at fair prices determined by both sellers and buyers. If you don't like Rivens, you are NOT required to "Pay To Win". Also, all your Rivens have certain market values, and I am 100% you will not sell them at prices you deem too low based on your judgement. It's called "FREE MARKET". You are free to buy or not buy any Rivens. You are free to set the prices of the Rivens or any items you want to sell or trade. No one forces you to pay certain amount of plat to buy what you don't like, and how others set, trade, sell, or buy these Rivens is NOT your business. 

ANSWER ME, if you have a Riven that can be sold at 10K, would you sell it at 1K? How about 90% discount on ALL of your Rivens? Contact me in game and I will tell you what the fair prices of your Rivens are and sell them to me? Would you like that? If you would, contact me in game. 

Type trick trivia for the riven mods roll down, basic it is in the terms of player's spending which we are looking at commonly to be, and yes I been selling riven mods under 1k because I actually farm couple riven mods and discovering the whole market gone crap hole and they are very good ones and yet finding the riven mods aren't sold correct term of price for cause a draw back seeing the market place had become worst then the world market in real life.  Now I stop selling riven mods ever sense 2-4 years ago because the market never been the same because due of people demands over lowering the price of riven mod that is good does 180% dmg and has multiplayer shots of 150% should of been at 300 plat already, but due of players try temp lower the price to be under 50 plat because claims the "gun" is not being smiled on and I didn't sold it because not under the vaule and seeing a guy who sold his riven mods to the same guy who I try temp to sell goods for that guy resell it over 10k with in one day.  Why do you think the riven mods price skyrocket because due of, pretty much I sold mine fairly during that time unlike someone who want rise the value of riven mods overly the top pretty much sunk their wallet too deep.  The riven market might hit to the auction house for this one when people demands to up their pockets for these plats or either the dev cheapen up the price for plats, yet you don't see it is turning out it is becoming "Pay To Win" game by the players, if you hadn't noticed ebay is selling digital data of these riven mods

Spoiler

https://www.ebay.com/i/254171459469?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=254171459469&targetid=544071301419&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1497308099&mkgroupid=59509629282&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-544071301419&abcId=1139476&merchantid=118969562&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMGTMGS_YAI8gtIXM4llH2HtVnY16rVQXbyefewoCQ-oeJngHobERsBoCAoAQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/264261498178?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=264261498178&targetid=649162915847&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1689407462&mkgroupid=74365777588&rlsatarget=aud-496202329659:pla-649162915847&abcId=1140476&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMKCdu2lizQS96OXJjINTTn8a0-n6CrHYAG2fL2gd6Q1Fvkt-yXuXUxoCi3AQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/264261498168?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=264261498168&targetid=596465669988&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1689407483&mkgroupid=74365778108&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-596465669988&abcId=1140476&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMIDtxssmV5rP1HDJx4ON_2eG2IsqenZIdWLnkHdy9OEtJI6UTdX6PRoCSusQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/254195736673?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=254195736673&targetid=541453972692&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1881504899&mkgroupid=66933536821&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-541453972692&abcId=1139336&merchantid=118969562&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMK8KNSr1BSNZakJ_sD1QfArMfmuBQPUB6S1txxp9uoAj0jkrkPJ1BhoC_qcQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/123268380068?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=123268380068&targetid=474380981024&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1669934843&mkgroupid=65058350579&rlsatarget=pla-474380981024&abcId=1139296&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMBNUXg-_In60qYs5Xj5Z9IwnCZEzCSgBR3IFihwLHzVUu9c1V68E6xoC8eEQAvD_BwE

I can place whole lots of list on it, which the government will see this is "loot box loop"  then they muzzle is going be diving in soon or later rather you like it or not.

6 hours ago, taiiat said:

and to make matters worse, makes one of the most appealing things to do in a game, to sit in front of a Trade menu all day and flip items. simply just stand there and get profit margin off of clicking a couple buttons.

We already have that in the form of bots detecting good deals in trade chat and a clan jumping on it to flip. Yes bots are illegal, but if it's not doing anything it's hard to detect.

There are sites that help with prices and facilitate trades faster than trade chat. If nothing else it would be nice to have a form of clan shop where specific names can be searched to allow trades while offline. This would be largely beneficial as it doesn't create a centralized system that allows all listings of that item to be seen, it just means trades could more easily happen without arranging hours.

Edited by (XB1)Almighty Deity

From what you wrote I assume you just look at chat and see if there is something you can sell.

Change tactics maybe. Trade one or two things at a time. I usually just sell one weapon or mod and if it gets sold I move onto the other. I never try to just look at all the stuff.

Of course It would be neat if trading would be kinda passive. Just put up some stuff onto the market you want to sell and wait, but that's not a priority for DE right now.

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Type trick trivia for the riven mods roll down, basic it is in the terms of player's spending which we are looking at commonly to be, and yes I been selling riven mods under 1k because I actually farm couple riven mods and discovering the whole market gone crap hole and they are very good ones and yet finding the riven mods aren't sold correct term of price for cause a draw back seeing the market place had become worst then the world market in real life.  Now I stop selling riven mods ever sense 2-4 years ago because the market never been the same because due of people demands over lowering the price of riven mod that is good does 180% dmg and has multiplayer shots of 150% should of been at 300 plat already, but due of players try temp lower the price to be under 50 plat because claims the "gun" is not being smiled on and I didn't sold it because not under the vaule and seeing a guy who sold his riven mods to the same guy who I try temp to sell goods for that guy resell it over 10k with in one day.  Why do you think the riven mods price skyrocket because due of, pretty much I sold mine fairly during that time unlike someone who want rise the value of riven mods overly the top pretty much sunk their wallet too deep.  The riven market might hit to the auction house for this one when people demands to up their pockets for these plats or either the dev cheapen up the price for plats, yet you don't see it is turning out it is becoming "Pay To Win" game by the players, if you hadn't noticed ebay is selling digital data of these riven mods

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.ebay.com/i/254171459469?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=254171459469&targetid=544071301419&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1497308099&mkgroupid=59509629282&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-544071301419&abcId=1139476&merchantid=118969562&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMGTMGS_YAI8gtIXM4llH2HtVnY16rVQXbyefewoCQ-oeJngHobERsBoCAoAQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/264261498178?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=264261498178&targetid=649162915847&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1689407462&mkgroupid=74365777588&rlsatarget=aud-496202329659:pla-649162915847&abcId=1140476&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMKCdu2lizQS96OXJjINTTn8a0-n6CrHYAG2fL2gd6Q1Fvkt-yXuXUxoCi3AQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/264261498168?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=264261498168&targetid=596465669988&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1689407483&mkgroupid=74365778108&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-596465669988&abcId=1140476&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMIDtxssmV5rP1HDJx4ON_2eG2IsqenZIdWLnkHdy9OEtJI6UTdX6PRoCSusQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/254195736673?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=254195736673&targetid=541453972692&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1881504899&mkgroupid=66933536821&rlsatarget=aud-622524041518:pla-541453972692&abcId=1139336&merchantid=118969562&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMK8KNSr1BSNZakJ_sD1QfArMfmuBQPUB6S1txxp9uoAj0jkrkPJ1BhoC_qcQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.com/i/123268380068?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=123268380068&targetid=474380981024&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9018850&poi=&campaignid=1669934843&mkgroupid=65058350579&rlsatarget=pla-474380981024&abcId=1139296&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjw36DpBRAYEiwAmVVDMBNUXg-_In60qYs5Xj5Z9IwnCZEzCSgBR3IFihwLHzVUu9c1V68E6xoC8eEQAvD_BwE

I can place whole lots of list on it, which the government will see this is "loot box loop"  then they muzzle is going be diving in soon or later rather you like it or not.

Could you use punctuation and  complete sentences? It's pretty hard to read your reply. 

First of all, you HAVEN'T answered any of my questions about free market and how you would sell any of your Rivens under their market "VALUES". That's what I mean. You also said you sold some Rivens under 1K, what were they? Were they even worth 1K? How about NOW? What do you have in your inventory you can or would like to sell? Care to list some Rivens samples with stats? I will give you a range of fair estimates from a trader of a lot of experience. And tell me if you would sell them under priced?

*Your last Riven trade was few years ago? You are totally outdated on this matter. And since you DON"T even trade Rivens,!what does it matter to you? It's none of your business. 

On the other hand, selling these Rivens on eBay violates DE's term of service so everyone can report them too. Most importantly, DE DOESN'T SELL THEM ON EBAY OR SELL THEM AS LOOT BOXES DIRECTLY TO PLAYERS AND DE DOESN'T DEAL WITH THE TRADING OF RIVEN MODS. Based on terms of service, all of these digital items are still DE's  and newly created Rivens are provided in game for free through random chances, not outside the game. What you talk about loot box doesn't apply here at all. 

You also talk about resell items for higher prices. It's complete normal. Why would you try to buy high and sell low? Everyone tries to buy low and sell high most of the time, but you are welcome to buy high and sell low if you like to do so. Have you? Resellers are good because they spend more time in the game to procure and resell items others want, and they are rewarded for their precious time as well. You can do the same thing too. It's free market. 

Edited by George_PPS
Better description and clarification.

15 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

From what you wrote I assume you just look at chat and see if there is something you can sell.

Change tactics maybe. Trade one or two things at a time. I usually just sell one weapon or mod and if it gets sold I move onto the other. I never try to just look at all the stuff.

Of course It would be neat if trading would be kinda passive. Just put up some stuff onto the market you want to sell and wait, but that's not a priority for DE right now.

100% agree. I used to sell just few items per day to earn probably just 10P, and 10P a day is 300P a month and more than 3000P a year.