Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's Take on the Deagle

Deadeye225

Whether it's from my past experience with COD or actively playing CSGO, I'd love to see a new pistol that takes heavy inspiration from the deagle. I'm curious how the developers would use something well established in the gun slinging media to make something unique and iconic.

On 2019-07-13 at 7:06 AM, Deadeye225 said:

pistol that takes heavy inspiration from the deagle

What exactly are you looking for that the Lex / Magnus / Marelok variants
(also e.g. Euphona Prime I guess) don't already cover?

Edited by NinjaZeku

Well we do have have the Magnus, though I'm not sure when they plan to make Magnus Prime a thing. I think I have heard in the past though about making "ancient" skins for weapons that basically resemble guns that we have today. But don't quote me on that, because for all I know this might have been a dream or something. Looking back I think (emphasis on the word "think") I once heard about devs wanting to make a skin for pyrana or something that basically resembled a sawn-off shotgun.

Edited by MCSuire

Lex looks familiar compared to deagle. It sounds like deagle would sound in arcade. It has mag size and recoil that feels like a deagle. What else do you need?

I would rather see a new revolver looking like M2019 PKD from bladerunner. Only 5 bullets but interesting alt-fire mechanics with magnetic acceleration and innate punch-through. That would be so great.

Spoiler

Edited by TeaHawk