VeyanV

Zanuka! Where are you?

Hello!

I have a question, where is zanuka? I have the mark zanuka hunter, but he does not want to come, I don't know, maybe I offended him with something or he was lazy butt, but completing 50 missions in a row and killing poor Corpus, arranging them genocide, he did not deign to come.

I do not know if there is any percentage of the appearance of assassins? Believe me, I already feel sorry to look into these masks of poor Corpus! Zanuka come to me!

• Haha 1

The chance of any assassin appearing is way too low, like with so many other things. The only reason Stalker appears way more often is that every boss killed mark counts separately, and each appearance only takes away the mark mentioned on arrival. Only reliable means of fighting Zanuka is buying the beacon when it's next offered by Baro.

Posted (edited)

about the chances of assassins, when I play solo, Stalker most often comes to me and the most funny thing is, when I go solo again, then Stalker comes again, but by the standards of the game, the Stalker mark should disappear, but I think Stalker was just bored and he had no one to talk to 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------

Was the 100th mission to capture the zanuka, he never appeared, there were all the syndicates and the stalker. I begin to think that zanuka is a myth that scare young Tenno. This is a ferocious beast, which was made the likeness of the Valkyr, preposterous, but in its own fascinating story.

But I do not lose heart, because I listened to the stories of experienced Tenno, how they met him face to face. His piercing metallic roar, blue eyes that pierce you through, steel claws and teeth tearing flesh. One day, I saw him! Zanuka! Zanuka! Yes it was him! We started to fight, it was like he, as experienced Tenno described him, I was very scared and my heart beat very often, and here, he pushes off the wall and jumps on me! I closed my eyes, but when I opened it, I realized that it was just a dream. But I hope to meet him, in the vast expanses of the universe.

Edited by VeyanV