Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please lower the Bullet Jump requirement for Nightwave

AJman14

someone give this person nice red wine for this person to drink out of the cup. (I'll give 4-8 oz because 1 cup is good enough to relief stress attentions)

Just now, fantaisie said:

not sure if this is a troll post or actually serious.

person trying being serious but its hard for the ppl take it serious when they don't know how to be serious.

Spoiler

wojak.jpg

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Actually... I hope its not a joke.

I, too, think that 150 jumps is way over the top and a most annoying chore. The last few times this came up I was always doing the bunny-hop for extra 10 or 15 boring minutes to get rid of it.

Yeah, yeah, I know... play the game "properly" and you get it done.

No, I will not get it down that way. I hardly bullet jump, only if it is required to jump over a gap - which might happen once, twice, maybe three times on average per mission. I know, you are supposed to speed rush through missions, flashing past enemies without engaging everyone and stuff, never stop to loot boxes or smell the roses... and frankly I hate this. Everyone is always in a hurry in warframe and gets most annoyed if you dont arrive at extraction 30s after starting a mission... just slow down, you are not get paid per the minute here...

• Like 2

Dude you got like two days until its over. Plus most people bullet jump over 50 times in a single mission anyway. Even in the GIF you did like 10 in 1 second.

You can literally complete this challenge by doing one sortie.

38 minutes ago, DoTengri said:

Actually... I hope its not a joke.

I, too, think that 150 jumps is way over the top and a most annoying chore. The last few times this came up I was always doing the bunny-hop for extra 10 or 15 boring minutes to get rid of it.

Yeah, yeah, I know... play the game "properly" and you get it done.

No, I will not get it down that way. I hardly bullet jump, only if it is required to jump over a gap - which might happen once, twice, maybe three times on average per mission. I know, you are supposed to speed rush through missions, flashing past enemies without engaging everyone and stuff, never stop to loot boxes or smell the roses... and frankly I hate this. Everyone is always in a hurry in warframe and gets most annoyed if you dont arrive at extraction 30s after starting a mission... just slow down, you are not get paid per the minute here...

Probably the only legitimate concern here.

That said, don't stress yourself over it. Just let it pile up on it's own while you play and it would most likely be completed without you realizing it. It might take a lot of missions considering what you said about your playstyle, but you still got about 2-3 days to do it.

Even if it's not completed, don't get anxious. It's just a daily that worth 1000 points. You can still miss ten of thousands standing and still hit rank 30.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Rly? First someone complains about interacting with a pet, and now this. We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. A barrel that's filled with fecal matter.

And how exactly do you know what is at the bottom of your barrel?

Not everyone plays the same as everyone and of course some chores annoy some more than others...

• Like 2

i for one to it that way too.
i find it utterly obnoxious to be forced into doing things we were not going to do by ourselves...

it's like the one challenge about gilding or even polarizing ...WE DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT
we're about to play, not to be forced the way devs intend us to play.

Regards~

2 minutes ago, ShinoKami007 said:

i for one to it that way too.
i find it utterly obnoxious to be forced into doing things we were not going to do by ourselves...

it's like the one challenge about gilding or even polarizing ...WE DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT
we're about to play, not to be forced the way devs intend us to play.

Regards~

Nope. No one is forcing you first of all. Second Just do the mission and use bullet jump every now and then. Like every normal WF player does. If you go and jump in one place for minutes of course it will feel like a chore. You're complaining about the most basic feature of the game.

• Like 4

Just now, JackHargreav said:

Nope. No one is forcing you first of all.

Second Just do the mission and use bullet jump every now and then. Like every normal WF player does. If you go and jump in one place for minutes of course it will feel like a chore.

You're complaining about the most basic feature of the game.

how do one get the rewards of a system by not completing the required tasks?
...guess i aint normal player after all. is there a lil' spot for me anyways?
why not pushing more of the openworlds quests per week?
like fishing and gathering ores from BOTH Orb Vallis AND Plains of Eidolon in the same week.

1 minute ago, ShinoKami007 said:

how do one get the rewards of a system by not completing the required tasks?
...guess i aint normal player after all. is there a lil' spot for me anyways?
why not pushing more of the openworlds quests per week?
like fishing and gathering ores from BOTH Orb Vallis AND Plains of Eidolon in the same week.

70% of the required tasks. You don't need them all. You could easily leave out the tasks you don't like a few times. The bullet jump task is 1000 standing. From like 430000 standing that you get if you complete every single act.

Oh for crying out loud...

I get it, people have play styles. I've even seen a few people who hardly bullet jump and they do fine. Good for them. I'm not going to tell them how to play.

But this is a 1,000 Standing Daily. It's practically intended to be so easy and passive it's basically free Standing. Taking a fraction of a second to press crouch and jump every once in a while and having three days to do so is a "chore" that deserves such strong emotion as "hating?" Comparing pressing two buttons to Forma and gild acts; stuff that actually cost in-game resources and take actual time and effort to acquire?

Yeah, I give up. The internet was a mistake. Shut the whole thing down.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2