Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please lower the Bullet Jump requirement for Nightwave

AJman14

1 minute ago, ShinoKami007 said:

oh ok thanks for the maths 🙂
i'll call my boss i come to work only for 30% of the day today ...i'm sure them gonna like the idea

The great thing about warframe is that it's a game and it won't delete your account it you decide to not login every third day.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ShinoKami007 said:

oh ok thanks for the maths 🙂
i'll call my boss i come to work only for 30% of the day today ...i'm sure them gonna like the idea

Oh Sorry I didn't know you have other things to do almost all the time. Maybe, but just maybe you shouldn't choose a grindy game if you don't have 4 hours of free time per week.

Edit: Also if you can't play the game don't expect any rewards for free either. Inactivity is not something that should be awarded.

Edited by JackHargreav
  • Like 2

When you pick the most obnoxious way to complete something with a singular focus, yeah, it's gonna suck and you aren't going to want to do it. 

You made the choice to complete this task is the worst way, and instead of not doing it that way, you want the entire thing remo-

Just now, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

I would honestly like to see a bullet jump restriction challenge.

Complete x missions without bullet jumping. (Wall shopping and jumping is accepted)

Maybe those scuff marks on the ledges would serve a purpose 

Uhhh, this would be so much better.  

Just swap this for the 150 jumps. 

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

When you pick the most obnoxious way to complete something with a singular focus, yeah, it's gonna suck and you aren't going to want to do it. 

You made the choice to complete this task is the worst way, and instead of not doing it that way, you want the entire thing remo-

Uhhh, this would be so much better.  

Just swap this for the 150 jumps. 

I forgot to add make it reward more nightwave standing depending on number and types of missions.

3 hours ago, AJman14 said:

Seriously DE, this isn't fun.

7ad9f9b5b5c8691bc29e74213f154a2b.gif

Not when you're hitting your head into the map. Do a sortie. You'll bullet jump 150 times easily. Out of any of the other, more annoying tasks you pick the one you don't have to go out of your way to complete.

I'd say this is a troll post but with that gif you clearly put some effort into this.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DoTengri said:

Everyone is always in a hurry in warframe and gets most annoyed if you dont arrive at extraction 30s after starting a mission... just slow down, you are not get paid per the minute here...

I had issues with this in the beginning as well. Then I realized that Warframe isn't in fact a shooter, nor looter-shooter, nothing like that. It is, in fact, a racing game. When you come to terms with it, PUG missions start to make way more sense.

On topic, since Mag was my starter frame, I'm just used to spamming bullet jumps whether they're necessary or not. Force of habit, I guess.

• Like 1

Please DE, I hope you don't listen to this kind of people all the time. This act is fine, 3 days to complete it is long enoug considering that, in 2019,everybody that understand the mechanic of the game know that bullet jumping is faster than normal sprinting (No Volt bonus).

Keep it that way 😉

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

I would honestly like to see a bullet jump restriction challenge.

Complete x missions without bullet jumping. (Wall shopping and jumping is accepted)

Maybe those scuff marks on the ledges would serve a purpose 

Mate, this is Warframe, not Dark Souls.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DoTengri said:

Actually... I hope its not a joke.

I, too, think that 150 jumps is way over the top and a most annoying chore. The last few times this came up I was always doing the bunny-hop for extra 10 or 15 boring minutes to get rid of it.

Yeah, yeah, I know... play the game "properly" and you get it done.

No, I will not get it down that way. I hardly bullet jump, only if it is required to jump over a gap - which might happen once, twice, maybe three times on average per mission. I know, you are supposed to speed rush through missions, flashing past enemies without engaging everyone and stuff, never stop to loot boxes or smell the roses... and frankly I hate this. Everyone is always in a hurry in warframe and gets most annoyed if you dont arrive at extraction 30s after starting a mission... just slow down, you are not get paid per the minute here...

"Properly" isn't really a thing in Warframe, efficiently is. Off the top of my head I'd say that you should probably play Volt if you don't want to change your play style. That said, bullet jumping is an important tool that we can make use of. Imagine a carpenter who refuses to use a hammer, everything will take him a lot longer, and probably not be in particularly good shape when he's done with it. 

Either way, with the amount of time we have to get the challenge done you should probably have been able to do it passively like everyone who figures that this isn't a big deal. 

6 hours ago, ShinoKami007 said:

i for one to it that way too.
i find it utterly obnoxious to be forced into doing things we were not going to do by ourselves...

it's like the one challenge about gilding or even polarizing ...WE DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT
we're about to play, not to be forced the way devs intend us to play.

Regards~

3 days. Dozens of missions. Bullet jumping just a few times each, would probably have gotten this done. This particular challenge is a way of rewarding us for doing something we'd normally have done anyway. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

That moment when you're doing that for 10 minutes while also... doing something else with your other hand that involves a PC only to find out that you've not been bullet jumping properly and have to spend another 10 minutes doing the same thing. 😉

If you were doing that for 10 minutes, something was blatantly wrong.