Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Kuva Fort (missions)

ChaoticEdge

the models are good for I am not saying rework the kuva fort but the Mission, I was sort of trigger by seeing this

Spoiler

54D47EA8C9F4D96C3653D11FAE1C484C331F2E32

ACC37FAF926750404AE4B98275CB1DA1CF90F811

*sigh*:facepalm:😒

for the longest time I was yelling about this, I ask myself why we can't steal this kuva tank here or either steal it where it is standing on it is sitting at, I ask my team "why aren't we stealing this kuva" they all shrugged about this and have the same thoughts as well, now I gone to the post replies about it gone into some what point just wanted easy to for told place it as "Hijack" just easy case to slide it off, but I think it would be best to start endless Hijack quest from there but it could of easily gone out of control so deiced to go with just being daily days because players will do it none stop for the kuva machine, so I recommend for the machine give us 2k-4k of kuva just for daily days/weekend.

So I hope the dev will see this and hopefully do remake for the kuva fort, so what do you think about it should the dev rework the kuva fort for this this or should we just going say pretend we didn't see this.

• Like 2

On 2019-07-13 at 10:43 AM, AwkwardLazarow said:

Kuva fort should be just a place to farm kuva if youa sk me and only the survival has kuva to earn while rest are meh

that why I requested of rework on it, survival is sort of fine but I getting to the point being nit picking about this a lot when I saw that.