Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sculptures as Sortie Reward: enough is enough PLEASE!

BratwurstBob

For me by now it is reason enough to just Alt-F4 out of the game. I'm completely fed up with these sculpture "rewards". To me it's a slap in the face how often I have to accept this excuse of a reward. I don't expect a daily easy riven as a reward but these goddamn sculptures are an insult to me.

All of these marked I got in the past 10 days from sorties.

sculptures.png

Why are there only sculptures as a low tier reward? Even rivens are considered low tier rewards? Sorties could reward so much more like cosmetics, decorations, skins, etc. Enough already with your goddamn Sculptures!

reward-pool.png

EDIT:

The more I look at the drop table the less I agree with it.

I am a rather high tier player, but even as a beginner I wouldn't consider any of these gold drops as rare (Catalyst, Reactor, etc.). To me the ultimate drop is still the riven, since this is the only source (besides the archgun rivens in the arbitration) and to me the only reason to do sorties anyway. The endo, kuva and booster are welcomed, but all the gold items I would replace with something much more worth it. 

Be it rare relics, or as stated above the cosmetics and such, but considering the Sorties are basically your endgame for everyone this drop table leaves much to be desired.

Edited by BratwurstBob
  • Like 2

Or a choice within your awarded tier would be nice. I've done about a dozen sorties now and got a sculpture or kuva every time except once when I got an affinity booster. It's put me right off doing sorties as the kuva is useless to me since I have never received a riven and I already have so many sculptures on display my quarter's look like Rube Goldberg machine.

TBH I don't mind sculptures, its needed the amber stars that I mind. I feel like that's what makes it a chore rather than a reward. 

The real slap in the face is a Forma, or a catalyst/reactor blueprint, as a rare. Make catalyst and reactor complete instead of a blueprint if it's going to be rare, and take Forma out entirely. Exilus adapter is fine. 

I've simply stopped doing sorties. Nightwave is enough of a chore, and it actually has one-time / FOMO rewards as a motivator. Buying 30 filled sculptures for 600 plat purchased at 75% off is such a meager financial pittance that there's no point to even doing sorties for them, and I still have a pile of unopened rivens and the 90 riven limit. Maybe one day Ordis will find a way to organize the data better so we can get more.....

Yeah, after the epic Alad V boss fight my brother and I did on yesterday's Sortie, to come away with a sculpture really deflated the wind out of our solar sails.  At least a potato or a forma I can eventually use, despite being a bad gold reward, but sculptures?  All they are really good for after getting a couple to decorate your ship are endo trash.  I'd easily take 4k endo as a reward over a sculpture any day.

And again. 9 Sculptures in 12 days. I could say so much what's going through my mind now... but then why bother, it will only get me in trouble. Each of these sculptures feels like a slap in the face, like a bad joke on my behalf. Thanks, DE.

anasa3.png