InfinitusPhoenix

Best and worst deluxe skins

Best: Rhino Palatine, Saryn Orphid, Mirage Prime (they ain't giving her any, so...)
Worst: Nidus Phryke, Nova Asuri

• Woah 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Probably because it's Proto, not Deluxe.

Proto are Deluxe.

Since when have Proto skins not been Deluxe? I'd love to know where this misconception has come from.

On topic: Excalibur Proto is my favourite, the actual humanoid body is a nice change.

Frost's Harka skin is probably one of my least favourite, because it doesn't work with anything else.

Edited by DeMonkey

vor 19 Minuten schrieb DeMonkey:

Proto are Deluxe.

Since when have Proto skins not been Deluxe? I'd love to know where this misconception has come from.

AFAIK it was back when DE showcased Volt Deluxe Skin and then renamed it to "proto" after the backlash which lead people to the assumption. But then at tennocon '18 they went back and called them deluxe again with the 2nd deluxe round announcement.

2 minutes ago, Airikr said:

AFAIK it was back when DE showcased Volt Deluxe Skin and then renamed it to "proto" after the backlash which lead people to the assumption. But then at tennocon '18 they went back and called them deluxe again with the 2nd deluxe round announcement.

I was under the impression that it was simply named "Proto" since that's what it is, a Prototype Volt.

Posted (edited)

Best :  Nidus / Nezha Deluxe Skin
Worst : Nova and volt

Edited by .OwOkin.

So...is it strange that I actually quite like Ember Vermillion? I dunno, with the right armor pieces her color balance actually isn’t that bad. I certainly get why some don’t like it, but having her in my color scheme I can’t honestly say I share that view.

Anyway, PB deluxe is probably Nidus (really the only deluxe I actually planned on getting ASAP).

PW is...I dunno. If I were forced to pick something, the upcoming Khora deluxe; too much going on, has some strange proportions and design elements.

But again, that’s only if I was forced to, it’s not that I hate it and think it’s far inferior to her Mithra skin in every way.

I think.

Posted (edited)

Best: Nyx

Worst: Everything else

Deluxe skins are usually way too wild for my taste. The new Nyx one is the first available that caught my attention. 

Edited by SirTobe
  • Upvote 1

Best: Rhino Palatine, he's awesome.

worst: Nova Asuri, just too weird for my tastes.

honourable mentions: Ash, Nekros and Limbo's Deluxe skins

Dishonourable Mentions: Volt and Ember Deluxe skins.

not even a question valkyr has the worse deluxe 

• Upvote 1

It's #*!%ing hilarious to me but I like nova deluxe because it literally has the only nova helmet I like. Can't stand her prime or regular helmets, look like over filled lava lamps or something. 

Worst has to be Valkyr. Shape is bad, concept is bad and coloring is horrible. Octavia definitely gets an honorable mention, thank god her tennogen is great. Ember looks like an oversized chicken. Proto Volt isn't bad with the prime helm but the proto helm looks really bad. I actually truly dislike the nidus skin. Looks way too bulky and cheesy for me, especially with the stacks up. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Many will disagree, I know. But I am simply offended by Nidus' Deluxe. It completely takes away his sick organic/infested look. I scoff internally at the poor souls who praise this inappropriately inorganic skin.

Edited by Ikyr0

4 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

Also

dude everyone in the house is asleep and I just bursted laughing like a high maniac at this. Quality vid tho lmao

• Like 1

There’s no “worst” deluxe skin. Putting it that way is so insulting to the artists who created them. This is no way to treat the developers of the very best F2P game. 

How about “favorite deluxe skin and least popular”? 

• Upvote 1

Nova's deluxe is the least appealing (did not buy), happy she's getting another.

Loki's is rather plain and didn't translate well from the concept drawings.

Nyx deluxe is my current favorite, beautiful skin.

Best:Volt(yeah even many disagree) it has many details, can be colored in many ways and fits the theme, proto Excal and Inaros.

Worst:Nidus, from theme to coloring to details this thing is ugly, Larry the Lobster aka Chroma, Octavia and Valkyr.

9 hours ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

So...is it strange that I actually quite like Ember Vermillion? I dunno, with the right armor pieces her color balance actually isn’t that bad. I certainly get why some don’t like it, but having her in my color scheme I can’t honestly say I share that view.

Honestly, Vermillion will always be hated because it’s not the initial deluxe concept that looked amazing. But disregarding that it’s not a horrible Deluxe skin.