Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong - Instant Death

Mosuowai

I am not sure if this is designed to be this way, but I have encountered many times Wukong dying instantly, and requiring the use of a revive. This happens in squad mode with other players in the same mission. There is no bleed-out stage, nor are any of his 3x "Five Levels of Immortality" used.

I have finally worked out the cause for most of the instant deaths. They are from the use of Exodia Contagion - however there is no radiation proc on this Exodia itself, only Viral, and my Zaw has no radiation element (I am using a viral build). 

On the odd occasion, I have also instant died going into operator mode to perform a void dash (for the Zenurik Energizing Dash), also requiring a revive without a bleed-out stage,

It's the viral proc on self-damaging weapons, if it procs on you AND your hp goes below 0 it insta-deaths you. It's a bug old as the old wukong's defy, when it used to kill you bypassing the bleedout timer even when defy was active. Sad to see it's still there with the "new" defy passive

Thanks for your answer. I do feel let down, despite Wukong's passive which states in the title "Five Levels of Immortality", that such a trivial thing can negate it's effects. And if that bug is as old as you said, it seems like DE intends to keep such effect in place, even if it does contradict the frame's skill description