Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Exergis?

(PSN)ErydisTheLucario

Question

8 answers to this question

it's a pretty straight forward Weapon since it has high Status, Slash weighted, but no Crits.

push Status to the threshold so you get Slash Status, and pair some useful Status Effects with that and/or pick Elemental Damage Types that what you're shooting at is weak to.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it's a pretty straight forward Weapon since it has high Status, Slash weighted, but no Crits.

push Status to the threshold so you get Slash Status, and pair some useful Status Effects with that and/or pick Elemental Damage Types that what you're shooting at is weak to.

Straight forward and to the point, I like it. Imma give it a shot.

It’s a status shotgun, so you’ll want to go for 100% status before multi-shot mods are applied. Slapping on three 60% status/element mods of your preference (usually tuned towards the faction you want to mince) should let you hit that breakpoint. The rest is the mandatory damage/multi-shot mods and quality-of-life/personal preferences.

Since it’s a one-shot wonder with a 1.6 reload, some people like modding it for an extra shot or for faster reload speed for example. I don’t really use it much so that’s all I can say on the subject.

oh yes that reminds me, ofcourse - i like the second Shot that Ammo Stock offers Exergis. some prefer Reload, but i don't see the Reload as being long - and the Fire Rate of the Weapon is surprisingly high for a Shotgun so a second Shot is a good fit, IMO.

Yo, I've been running my exergis pretty hard, I'm going for maximum raw damage output for Mags bubbles - not the blender effect, but the DOT effect of the bubble itself (%25 damage absorb)

So this is what i've been spending like, months getting to.

2 Builds.
1 to complement the guns innate Radiation damage (keeping in mind I don't care for status chance in this one!):
YArvh1R.jpg

And one for those precious stat procs, i use gas - because mag mubble explosion madness:
IbBauaL.jpg

And the riven I'm running:
whX3tXp.png

Edited by ItsCrusade
Premature post!

2 minutes ago, ItsCrusade said:

Yo, I've been running my exergis pretty hard, I'm going for maximum raw damage output for Mags bubbles - not the blender effect, but the DOT effect of the bubble itself (%25 damage absorb)

So this is what i've been spending like, months getting to.

2 Builds.
1 to complement the guns innate Radiation damage (keeping in mind I don't care for status chance in this one!):
YArvh1R.jpg

And one for those precious stat procs, i use gas - because mag mubble explosion madness:
IbBauaL.jpg

And the riven I'm running:
whX3tXp.png

THAT

IS

LOT

OF

GAS !!!!