Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive mode in open words?

(XBOX)Goldiee87

Hello everyone this is my first post here so I'm open for ideas/ criticism. I've been thinking say for example you're in the Plains of Eidilon- it would work on all other open world areas and you just want to do some fishing or capture some wisps but you're attacked by the Grineer, I mean it's not too much of a problem but a passive mode of some sort would be awesome! Having the choice to do that and obviously it would block the use of weapons, bounties and Eidilon fights but you'd be able to go in and maybe just relax with friends, go mining or fishing and not be bothered by anyone. Again it's just an idea if anyone has anything else they'd like to add or just think this isn't a very good idea just let me know but it would be so great if DE saw this. 

Edited by (XB1)Goldiee87
  • Like 2

On 2019-07-13 at 8:31 PM, (XB1)Goldiee87 said:

go mining or fishing and not be bothered by anyone

This is why you are allowed to essentially endlessly grind out resources. Remove the threat and there is no reason to allow you to collect anything.

Given that your post didn't mention mining, you might already be aware of this. So this is probably for others who don't know. Just need this for other activities.

Sunpoint Plasma Drill Silencer Widget
Mine in peace and avoid alerting nearby enemies with this drill silencing widget.

Edited by (PS4)iuvenilis

As in real life, you can't just idly sit by a lake and fill your basket with fish. Just alike, you can't pick off resources in enemy territory without the enemy having a problem with it.
Unless you have a way to bypass enemies altogether. Which is what Baruuk does. In fact, Baruuk fully fills all of the suggested requirements of this thread.

For future reference, if you have suggestions or feedback, post it in the Feedback section of the Forums in order to be acknowledged. General discussion is players rambling among themselves.