Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive mode in open words

(XBOX)Goldiee87

(I've already put this in general discussion but apparently it would be better here)

Hello everyone this is my first post here so I'm open for ideas/ criticism. I've been thinking say for example you're in the Plains of Eidilon- it would work on all other open world areas and you just want to do some fishing or capture some wisps but you're attacked by the Grineer, I mean it's not too much of a problem but a passive mode of some sort would be awesome! Having the choice to do that and obviously it would block the use of weapons, bounties and Eidilon fights but you'd be able to go in and maybe just relax with friends, go mining or fishing and not be bothered by anyone. Again it's just an idea if anyone has anything else they'd like to add or just think this isn't a very good idea just let me know but it would be so great if DE saw this. 

Me and my friends fish and mine all the time without being bothered by grineer. And when we are, the encounters are few and easy to deal with. Are you having such a bad time that something like this is necessary? Besides, there are frames (like Ivara mentioned by @SnowWarFr) that can turn invisible and never be bothered.