Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answer me this What type of frame is Rhino

(NSW)Delta2.3

Tank/Jack Of All Trades. Can do a little of most things, but generally does focus towards self-defensive play (for example, his stomp being a one-and-done CC as opposed to a point-defence barrier or lingering CC). Plus, of course, having one of the more potent self-defence abilities.

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Tank/Jack Of All Trades. Can do a little of most things, but generally does focus towards self-defensive play (for example, his stomp being a one-and-done CC as opposed to a point-defence barrier or lingering CC). Plus, of course, having one of the more potent self-defence abilities.

They're 100% not wanting a serious answer. 

It'll be something dumb like "fatty" or "thiccy".

Rhino is the best frame in the game no one should use anything else people who use other frames are noobs since every frame is just a worse Rhino I fon know why anything is is in the game I mean we already have Rhino who can do everything I just use Rhino and ignis wraith and I can kill anything don't believe me 1 v 1 me bro

- Average Rhino Fanboy, probably

Damage amplifier with a nice ability on the side that gives him some decent survivability.  At least if you build him right/as much strength as possible, no need for range and just a little duration via primed continuity.  Can also be a CC frame with max range and lots of duration with his 4.  His 1 is useless outside his augment for it.  

On 2019-07-14 at 11:48 AM, Ahniar said:

He's the Golden Boi... Apparently. 

Also something I found funny 'bout this meme... 

boi (Portuguese) = bull (English) 

Coincidence? 😧

Isn't oberon prime the one with the bull head?

3 hours ago, Ahniar said:

More like a goat head... Or an antelope. The horns on him are too thin for a bull. 

He has that comical ring in his nose though, like in an old cartoon drawing of a bull and his face structure looks like a native american bull skull. XD