Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

--C--Nehra

Please reduce forma crafting time.

Question

I am sure, that many would agree with me. Forma crafting time should be reduced a little bit. Even if it's 18 hours. Or preferably 12. I know, I can always get a bundle, but I feel that reducing the time wouldn't affect the gameplay in a big way, and would make it a little bit more enjoyable. 

15 answers to this question

7 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

I am sure, that many would agree with me. Forma crafting time should be reduced a little bit. Even if it's 18 hours. Or preferably 12. I know, I can always get a bundle, but I feel that reducing the time wouldn't affect the gameplay in a big way, and would make it a little bit more enjoyable. 

What you are asking for is called platinum and it's in the game since forever.

I would like to see it reduced to 23 Hours. Currently whenever I log in to the game (mostly around the same time), I've yet to wait another few minutes for the forma to finish, meaning I can start the next forma a little later every day, and every few days there's no forma for me because I can't stay up long enough for that.

2 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

I would like to see it reduced to 23 Hours. Currently whenever I log in to the game (mostly around the same time), I've yet to wait another few minutes for the forma to finish, meaning I can start the next forma a little later every day, and every few days there's no forma for me because I can't stay up long enough for that.

I agree. It's a small change that is helpful and won't effect the game in a significant way.

I am not one of the many that would agree with you. Crafting times are fine the way they are.

Yeah Thats NEVER going to happen.... how is DE going to get paid if they don't irritate you into buying Forma ?

23 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

Just build forma even when you don't have a current "need" for the forma.

I got a little carried away and now constantly have approx 50 built forma. Lol.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

On 2019-07-14 at 12:31 AM, (PS4)ScionXB2gen said:

Collect many forma blueprints and always keep one building, even when you don't need them.  Pretty soon you'll have a stockpile of crafted formas and won't care about the time it it takes.

This...I am sitting on 23 built and constantly build them when the opportunity arises. 

16 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

What you are asking for is called platinum and it's in the game since forever.

I specifically said we can buy it, but it doesn't mean we don't get tons of blueprints from relics either. 

12 hours ago, thor_sten said:

Exactly. 

18 hours ago, thor_sten said:

Use the Warframe phone app, you can claim and build without playing the game.

Collect many forma blueprints and always keep one building, even when you don't need them.  Pretty soon you'll have a stockpile of crafted formas and won't care about the time it it takes.

3 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

I specifically said we can buy it, but it doesn't mean we don't get tons of blueprints from relics either. 

You just have to farm for Forma BPs.

When I run relics, I will always get the item for 45 or 100 ducats. If there is no such item, Then I will take the Forma BP. And so far I have yet to run out of BPs...

i had like 30 or 40 forma blueprints in the past an i didn't go forma crazy as only did on weapons an frames i felt i used often enough.
While building a forma a day till i had no more blueprints left an went on with the stockpile i had

I try to craft it whenever I have blueprints. Or I just rush it or buy Forma Bundles.