Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

index problem cause by certains players

sethu33

some players collect index points and didint cash in and cause the times to run out.anyone have a issue like this? 

DE9Rebecca)make a fix like players can take 15 index point and must cash in within 1minute timeout or they will die and respawn 

Edited by sethu33

9 hours ago, SeekerOfColdAndDark said:

This is not a bug, but the idea to punish tenno that don't secure points after collecting 15 is really good.

there's already a punishment for not cashing in the points actually: no credits gain.

1 hour ago, sethu33 said:

There current problem is with one tenno fashion gem show,everybody cant gain credit after timeout

But that isn't a problem, that's a matter of player skill. It's not that difficult to turn in enough points to get credits when you know what you're doing, especially if solo. The Index isn't supposed to be easy, one has to learn how to play it properly. A good frame to use in it, especially early on, is Rhino since he locks points behind his iron skin.

When I got fed up with pub squads failing to actually gain credits I took to solo and private squads. Have had great results ever since. I've even gotten 1 John Prodman poster so far (not solo, from a properly set up private squad. :) )