Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back Machete as a drop from Scorpions.

Kicsi89

Long time ago when started playing with warframe there was an weapon from daily login called machete and back then i was like mastery 6 and i didnt know any method to get credit so i sold the blueprint and i didnt know that was an only one time reward i rly want to see in the market for a limited time or just bring back as a drop from the scorpion not a big deal i think plz ty DE ^^

Edited by D20

9 minutes ago, Hamurapi89 said:

Long time ago when started playing with warframe there was an weapon from daily login called machete and back then i was like mastery 6 and i didnt know any method to get credit so i sold the blueprint and i didnt know that was an only one time reward i rly want to see in the market for a limited time or just bring back as a drop from the scorpion not a big deal i think plz ty DE ^^

i do miss the daily rewards as well. it is kind of missed to get some good rewards like rare helmet blueprints. it is sadening but maybe after the nora night thing they'll bring them back.

16 minutes ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

i do miss the daily rewards as well. it is kind of missed to get some good rewards like rare helmet blueprints. it is sadening but maybe after the nora night thing they'll bring them back.

you can get any helmets in nightwave btw ^^

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Oof 😞

Good for mastery. You should get it!

EDIT: Plus, you get to use Ivara/Loki/Ash in Pago, Kuva Fortress to farm for Cyclone Kraken! Sounds fun right?

EDIT2: Oops, nope. You need to farm the 3 caches in Dakata, Kuva Fortress.

Edited by nslay

Just now, Lutesque said:

LoL..

For MR Fodder ? No Thank You. I have Galatine Prime with Tempo Royal...

It's the very best Machete stance. You should get it. It's worth the trouble... Who knows, maybe someday Machetes will be a lot better!

Just now, nslay said:

It's the very best Machete stance. You should get it. It's worth the trouble... Who knows, maybe someday Machetes will be a lot better!

True.... but unless they are better than the meta.... is there even a point ? 

Id rather farm Crimson Dervish. Swords aren't actually any better.... but at least I like swords... also I like Skiajati :)