Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hamurapi89

Bring back Machete as a drop from Scorpions.

Recommended Posts

Long time ago when started playing with warframe there was an weapon from daily login called machete and back then i was like mastery 6 and i didnt know any method to get credit so i sold the blueprint and i didnt know that was an only one time reward i rly want to see in the market for a limited time or just bring back as a drop from the scorpion not a big deal i think plz ty DE ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hamurapi89 said:

Long time ago when started playing with warframe there was an weapon from daily login called machete and back then i was like mastery 6 and i didnt know any method to get credit so i sold the blueprint and i didnt know that was an only one time reward i rly want to see in the market for a limited time or just bring back as a drop from the scorpion not a big deal i think plz ty DE ^^

i do miss the daily rewards as well. it is kind of missed to get some good rewards like rare helmet blueprints. it is sadening but maybe after the nora night thing they'll bring them back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should still be able to get a Machete blueprint as a random login reward, for as long as you haven't fully mastered the weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i hope so because back then i didnt know that its was only one reward and there was no warning or anything for that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

i do miss the daily rewards as well. it is kind of missed to get some good rewards like rare helmet blueprints. it is sadening but maybe after the nora night thing they'll bring them back.

you can get any helmets in nightwave btw ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hamurapi89 said:

oh sold the azima 😛

Pray it doesn't get Buffed. :O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the machete bp after almost a year so it's still possible to get it, just feels dumb that such a fodder weapon would be locked behind a RNG wall like that

 

 

Also obligatory "hi Sad, I'm Dad"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Title edited, moving to general discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can personally confirm that Machete still appears as a daily tribute (I got it like a month ago).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quarterdane said:

You should still be able to get a Machete blueprint as a random login reward

You still can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Is the machete even a good weapon ?

No, plus machete wraith exists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, redindy said:

No, plus machete wraith exists

Is Machete Wraith a good weapon ? :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Is Machete Wraith a good weapon ? 😮

No, not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nslay said:

No, not really.

Oof 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Oof 😞

Good for mastery. You should get it!

EDIT: Plus, you get to use Ivara/Loki/Ash in Pago, Kuva Fortress to farm for Cyclone Kraken! Sounds fun right?

EDIT2: Oops, nope. You need to farm the 3 caches in Dakata, Kuva Fortress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nslay said:

Good for mastery. You should get it!

Will do.... Also going to give Baro a piece of my mind for being one week late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Will do.... Also going to give Baro a piece of my mind for being one week late. 

That gives you a week to farm for Cyclone Kraken on Dakata, Kuva Fortress 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nslay said:

That gives you a week to farm for Cyclone Kraken on Dakata, Kuva Fortress 😮

LoL..

 

 For MR Fodder ? No Thank You. I have Galatine Prime with Tempo Royal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lutesque said:

LoL..

 

 For MR Fodder ? No Thank You. I have Galatine Prime with Tempo Royal...

It's the very best Machete stance. You should get it. It's worth the trouble... Who knows, maybe someday Machetes will be a lot better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nslay said:

It's the very best Machete stance. You should get it. It's worth the trouble... Who knows, maybe someday Machetes will be a lot better!

True.... but unless they are better than the meta.... is there even a point ? 

Id rather farm Crimson Dervish. Swords aren't actually any better.... but at least I like swords... also I like Skiajati :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...