Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pandabarrel

Can't trade and relays are all empty

Same here, can't trade at dojo and maroo's.

I'm alone here at both places, i invited people but their names & warframes didn't show up.

Only people from similar regions will show up. I tested this.

Same issue, can't trade with my wife (dojo, maroo). The region and the connection are literally the same.

Past few hours? Everything was fine for me an hour ago.

when u invite people to the dojo or if there is someone in the dojo u cant see them, or trade with them. 

I thought I was going crazy but same issue here. Tried like four trades before we thought to go to a Bazaar, and then no one appeared in my instance.

Here to bump.

Couldnt hook up @saltyanklebone with some aura mods and stance mods. he just wouldnt spawn in the same instance. 

@Jadelian said he was having the exact same issues. No dojo, No Bazaar. 

Maroos Bazaar Adventure? i think not! 

pleece ficcs

im also having the same issue i hope they ifx it soon
i cant see palyers anywhere not just in my dojo or relays but also in cetus or fortuna

Its not only the dojo its the same on fortuna cetus or the relays you cant see any players no matter what oyu try therefore you cant trade

Maroos Bazaar is empty and creepy as hell. Its like the Revelations! Everybody raptured. Like Thanos snapped or something.

3 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

Here to bump.

Couldnt hook up @saltyanklebone with some aura mods and stance mods. he just wouldnt spawn in the same instance. 

@Jadelian said he was having the exact same issues. No dojo, No Bazaar. 

Maroos Bazaar Adventure? i think not! 

pleece ficcs

Same here! We tried inviting to eachother's dojos, maroos, etc. Every time it put us into our own solo dojo/bazaar. The dojo it kept placing me into was dark and spoopy and alone lol.

cant see others in dojo (also cant trade with them, like they are not there). also players says that maroo too is bugged same for fortuna and cetus (no player around)

Am experiencing this, too. Tried trading an augment to @plurbot, but the game just wasn't letting us be in the same instance at all. Tried my dojo, tried their dojo, tried Maroo's... Always ended up in our own, lone instances.

It seems to be a general issue with public instances... hope we get any official info about it soon.