Can't trade and relays are all empty

Pandabarrel

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

yup.. seconded.. or.. well +1'd   tried with like 8 people.. all broken. when i load into their dojos, i can even go to a panel and delete room or modify room.  main issue is not being able to see others and not being able to trade.

1 minute ago, TontonDd said:

General issue, all public instances are dead, it's been hours and zero official info! Weird... is it the apocalypse or something?

Theyre asleep/early morning for them

45 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

lol warframe.market is better then trade chat regardless, and while I agree this is bug reports, but no need to be so hostile about it :shrug:

Archived