Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't trade and relays are all empty

Pandabarrel

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

yup.. seconded.. or.. well +1'd   tried with like 8 people.. all broken. when i load into their dojos, i can even go to a panel and delete room or modify room.  main issue is not being able to see others and not being able to trade.

45 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

lol warframe.market is better then trade chat regardless, and while I agree this is bug reports, but no need to be so hostile about it :shrug: