Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pandabarrel

Can't trade and relays are all empty

Тоже самое, хотел поторговать, додзё не видит игрока, базар пуст.

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

I can only agree to all people here, same problem for me. I've talked around and this problem occurs to ALOT of People. Looking forward for a quick fix!

Yup, same for me. Looks like hub servers went boom.

Same, just tried to buy from someone in their Dojo but it was like we were in two seperate instances.

Same here. Maroo's instance is empty of players and so is Cetus. Inviting players to Dojo makes them not appear in same instance and cannot be traded with.

yup.. seconded.. or.. well +1'd   tried with like 8 people.. all broken. when i load into their dojos, i can even go to a panel and delete room or modify room.  main issue is not being able to see others and not being able to trade.

Same issue here, been trying with 8 people, no luck.
Would be cool if u could trade in orbiter. ..

General issue, all public instances are dead, it's been hours and zero official info! Weird... is it the apocalypse or something?

1 minute ago, TontonDd said:

General issue, all public instances are dead, it's been hours and zero official info! Weird... is it the apocalypse or something?

Theyre asleep/early morning for them

45 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

trade chat is wway better than maroos anyways or other external sites dedicated to warframe trading, also this is general discussion not bug reports so please check for the rigth section next time before posting

edit: okay i get what you mean it doesnt show users on trading post too, also requesting move to bug report for PC

lol warframe.market is better then trade chat regardless, and while I agree this is bug reports, but no need to be so hostile about it :shrug:

Same issue here. All the problems mentioned above.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Been getting the same stuff, plus for some reason my matchmaking ping limit got reset to default.

same here minutes ago !!

DE Please Fix This or else you gona loose me and prob alot other tennos ... seems all ya care is of our profit money and not do a thing to game 1 patch fix = 10 more bugs