Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myriad of ideas

VenomousValentine

Okay so buckle up, I've said some of these ideas before and went into detail in individual threads about them, but for now lets just do some quick bullet points on things I personally would like to see in the game. Some are big changes, some are very simple. Feel free to give feedback.

1. Remove the automated chat ban, it's a flawed system that gives more unjust bans than just ones. Or at the very LEAST make it a chat restriction to region and still allow communication in squads and whispers.

2. Add roguelike elements to sanctuary onslaught. Buffs and things you can pick up, enemy mutations, and for god sakes adjust how quickly it becomes unviable to continue because the efficiency goes down too fast. Make it hard, not literally impossible.

3. Rework the leaderboard system. Make it a more integrated part of the game. Especially for arbitration. Maybe even give rewards to weekly leaderboard holders.

4. Make kuva scale the longer you stay in a survival. I know, this one has been said COUNTLESS times and they said they won't do it, but for real, this game needs to figure out how better to reward skill and efficiency than just raw sunken time and luck. Either that or make an item that can lock one stat on a riven that persists through rerolls. Make it very hard to get. A high tier nightwave reward, or like a rare blueprint from profit taker with a 100k kuva to build? SOMETHING to fix this awful mess that is rivens.

5. "exilus" mods for weapons. A slot specifically for non damage and utility mods, like ammo mods, or hush, certain augments that don't affect damage, etc. I know people think "weapons are too strong" but that's simply not the case now that DE is obviously starting to take implementing end game content more seriously.

6. Small mag change to make her abilities synergize better. If she aims her pull at her magnetize bubble, make the pull emanate from said bubble in a 360 but with less range, thus pulling enemies into the bubble.

7. A slight rework to ember. New passive: The longer an enemy is on fire the more damage it does. This gives her more incentive to keep her dots active with progressively ramping damage based on power strength. And possibly make her accelerant spread her passive to teammates, since three of her four abilities are capable of giving fire damage to allies.

8. Two small changes to fissures. Remove the cap of void traces. It's unnecessary and discourages long runs. Which brings me to my next point. Another bonus for progressive fissure runs.
Currently the buffs are: Affinity booster; Credit booster; Resource booster; Resource drop chance booster; Relic; Repeat. 
I propose we add one more thing to this between drop chance booster and relic. A higher chance of getting higher tier rewards from relics in that mission. So if you were to go into a relic mission for 25 minutes, now any relics after that have a higher chance of dropping their silver or gold tier items.

9. The one you all hate to hear! Conclave. Now I'm not asking for a total rework... Yet. Although it would be nice...
First and foremost I just want the steaming garbage heap we have to WORK. Hire a DEDICATED TEAM for conclave exclusively that manages adding new content to conclave, balance changes, seasonal rewards (that are either cosmetic, obtainable elsewhere, or only applicable to conclave itself), and hopefully a rank system with actual matchmaking and MMR. It sounds like a lot of work, but that's why we need a team for it. Because clearly DE is both overloaded on other mainline content, and also completely incapable of balancing any form of PVP. (Maybe also fix frame fighter and add that to conclave.)

11. The ludoplex gamecube thing. It's good. I like it. We need more games for it, especially ones that are either competitive or have leaderboards. Even if they're old arcade ripoffs of things like galaga, centipede, and tetris. I would be happy with that.

Anyways I have others that I may post later, but for now these are the things I would want to see most in warframe to improve it.

Oh and if your complaint about any of these is "It would crash the market", Markets go through change and adjustments all the time, and they adapt. And on top of that, what good is all your platinum if the game isn't fun first and foremost.

• Like 4

1. yes I mean its a 18+ game so we all adults, nah just kidding there are 12y/o who play this so de wants to keep them safe even th othey not ment to be there in the first place

2.yes what you said

3.maybe have extra umbral formas to top 3-5 players or aura at least exclusive not so much its just gonna cause salt

4.yeah I dont bother kuva survival I mean I can run a siphon and get 600 kuva while 2 capsules are done and get 200 from that so kuva survival is a noty as of now

5.yeah some non-dps mods can be added here like Unique ones or augments

6.dont play mag idk

7.sounds good to me

8.yeah the cap is bad and de should feel bad for having it, there is no daily limit to how much we can earn so why limit our capacity we can hold

9.yeah...idk about this I kinda maxed conclave with current system with very painful using loki and ignis wraith like a savage cause i twas the only way so someone working on this would be good as of now noty

10.wehere dis went?

11.ludoplex is flawed as it does not provide rewards which is unappealing, aslo they left it out as no new frames are added to figther.

40 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

2. Add roguelike elements to sanctuary onslaught. Buffs and things you can pick up, enemy mutations, and for god sakes adjust how quickly it becomes unviable to continue because the efficiency goes down too fast. Make it hard, not literally impossible.

Please do!

40 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

4. Make kuva scale the longer you stay in a survival. I know, this one has been said COUNTLESS times and they said they won't do it, but for real, this game needs to figure out how better to reward skill and efficiency than just raw sunken time and luck. Either that or make an item that can lock one stat on a riven that persists through rerolls. Make it very hard to get. A high tier nightwave reward, or like a rare blueprint from profit taker with a 100k kuva to build? SOMETHING to fix this awful mess that is rivens.

I can understand why DE frowns on this, and if it never happened I'd still understand. I wouldn't play Kuva survival just like I don't now, but I do wish this was implemented.

42 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

5. "exilus" mods for weapons. A slot specifically for non damage and utility mods, like ammo mods, or hush, certain augments that don't affect damage, etc. I know people think "weapons are too strong" but that's simply not the case now that DE is obviously starting to take implementing end game content more seriously.

Agreed.

42 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

6. Small mag change to make her abilities synergize better. If she aims her pull at her magnetize bubble, make the pull emanate from said bubble in a 360 but with less range, thus pulling enemies into the bubble.

Aye. I like her, but her abilities could use a few touch ups to make her more "comfortable" to run with.

43 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

7. A slight rework to ember. New passive: The longer an enemy is on fire the more damage it does. This gives her more incentive to keep her dots active with progressively ramping damage based on power strength. And possibly make her accelerant spread her passive to teammates, since three of her four abilities are capable of giving fire damage to allies.

Luckily this is already on the way, after Vauban. Hopefully it'll be as good as the Nezha or Wukong reworks. Same for Vauban.

44 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

8. Two small changes to fissures. Remove the cap of void traces. It's unnecessary and discourages long runs. Which brings me to my next point. Another bonus for progressive fissure runs.
Currently the buffs are: Affinity booster; Credit booster; Resource booster; Resource drop chance booster; Relic; Repeat. 
I propose we add one more thing to this between drop chance booster and relic. A higher chance of getting higher tier rewards from relics in that mission. So if you were to go into a relic mission for 25 minutes, now any relics after that have a higher chance of dropping their silver or gold tier items.

I wouldn't mind the cap removal, but I am satisfied already that we can improve the relics mid-mission. So it's not so bad for long runs anymore imo.

As for the relic booster, yes! And yes! And more yes! I don't usually do long runs of anything besides Arbitrations because there is no real reason for me to. This would encourage long runs between the community.