(XB1)DB ASSAILANT

The Official Petition to add bonus objectives to Cetus bounties

Title says it all. I for one think it's racist to give the Solaris quest givers bonus rewards and not Konzu. It's racist against the Ostron people and the Unum frowns upon DE for allowing such blasphemy. 

I, for one, stand beside the Ostron and the Quills and officially boycott fortuna bounties until Cetus bounty gets the same treatment as Fortuna I'm talking bonus objectives, bonus standing for completing said objective and a bonus bounty reward for completing all bonus objectives across bounty stages.

2 extra things:

#1 A message to DE, if your take from this post is to take bonus objectives away from fortuna I'm gonna be heated.

#2 why does Revenant break his own neck? Can't he just stand up straight like a normal person? 

https://xboxclips.com/DB ASSAILANT/d500653d-cac1-4873-b5c7-5a2d2cd08bfc/embed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2

General Additions:

• Added a new Plains Assassinate Bounty Bonus Objective of ‘Draw out the target within one minute for bonus’. More bonuses to come after further testing. 
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2

General Additions:

• Added a new Plains Assassinate Bounty Bonus Objective of ‘Draw out the target within one minute for bonus’. More bonuses to come after further testing. 

Basically what you're saying is "read the fine print before you post moron" got it.

Glad to see they on top of things.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Why not just submitting this as plain feedback?

Trying to force it just like that is not only non-effective, but a gesture of bad taste. Either DE does it, or they don't. You'd have better chances if you did like everyone else and humbly suggested this. It could take a while to be implemented. It could even never happen. But either way DE is the one who decides in the end, and we just have to accept it or protest by moving on.

That said, for the sake of the post itself and not the petition itself I do agree that Cetus should have bonus objectives, and I hope they do come.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

16 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Why not just submitting this as plain feedback?

Trying to force it just like that is not only non-effective, but a gesture of bad taste. Either DE does it, or they don't. You'd have better chances if you did like everyone else and humbly suggested this. It could take a while to be implemented. It could even never happen. But either way DE is the one who decides in the end, and we just have to accept it or protest by moving on.

That said, for the sake of the post itself and not the petition itself I do agree that Cetus should have bonus objectives, and I hope they do come.

The post is meant to be a gag or in good fun it's not meant to be "forceful" I'm sorry you took it that way.

Like I'm still gonna do what I want to get done at Tuna I'm just screwing around, don't castrate me.

7 hours ago, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

The post is meant to be a gag or in good fun it's not meant to be "forceful" I'm sorry you took it that way.

Like I'm still gonna do what I want to get done at Tuna I'm just screwing around, don't castrate me.

Oh, if that's the case then I apologize. Cheers!