Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Vs Corpus.

Harazard

There been this thing bugging me ever since i joined  the closed beta:

Every time i play against Grineer(low level)i have a atleast 60% easier time surving an cluster of grineer lancers or troopers.And when i play against Corpus i get mauled in a matter of seconds by 2-3 MOAs  which  even take longer to kill than an average Grineer lancer.

And before you guys call me noob weakling etc. Let me tell you my average loadout is an Braton Vandal or Sandal with mods and armor pen a lato vandal(which kills faster than my braton)and an Orthos with maxed Fury charge atck/speed.And still can't relax in low level Corpus missions because if i relax i die from several corpus moas or some Crewmen.

I also notices when the random encounter missions is when i play against Grineer and i see Corpus fighting the Grineer the Corpus kill the Grineer with no problems at all it's like the Grineer don't have much armor at all and i even know that Grineer have some resistance against Laser type weapons,which is even more awkward ;(

So, Fellow tenno would anyone mind explain why Corpus kill Grineer faster and hit harder than them?

50 000 credits bet that If we put 20 Elite Grineer Lancers 20 Grineer Troopers 3 Grineer heavies(Bombard Napalm,Gunner) some close ranged Grineer and handful of Grineer Scorch against an 20 Crewmen 2 Techs 15 MOAS(including the Rail gun and Shock wave and fusion moas)a handful of Shield drones and Mine ones. And see who will win at the end?My cash for the Corpus

50 000 credits bet that If we put 20 Elite Grineer Lancers 20 Grineer Troopers 3 Grineer heavies(Bombard Napalm,Gunner) some close ranged Grineer and handful of Grineer Scorch against an 20 Crewmen 2 Techs 15 MOAS(including the Rail gun and Shock wave and fusion moas)a handful of Shield drones and Mine ones. And see who will win at the end?My cash for the Corpus

If the Grineer have scripts that allow them to shoot Ospreys, then I'll take that bet.

Doubtful. Crewmen are the squishiest enemy in the game, and the Grineer Bombards/Napalms are tough as nails and have AoE to clear up the Corpus personal. Also after the Ignis buff, the Scorchers will make short work of the MOAs.