Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Forma Reward Change Please?

PSvsXBOX

So we got two new forma types, and that is nice, but, how about putting them in the sortie forma reward as well? Like for rivens, we get 1 riven for a weapon type, rifle, pistol, shotgun etc... How about making that system with the forma reward as well, like either we get a regular forma, umbra forma or an aura forma? It would be a nice little change, not a big one, but little changes make the game more fun. I hope this goes into consideration and gets implemented in the sortie reward pool, thank you. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I can only see aura forma being added but not umbra, and if they were to addd umbra then it would be rare as legendary core

Well why not add the umbra forma as a legendary reward, it would be nice to have a chance to get it from the sortie, and the aura forma would be nice to be there as well, beside the blueprint being in the arbitration, a made one would also be nice to have in the sortie reward pool

Edited by M3JA
  • Like 2

The only sensible way I have seen of adding umbra forma and aura forma to more places so far! Granted the umbra forma would have to be in the same tier as the legendary core and the Aura forma possibly as rare as a shotgun riven this is the only way I could get behind putting them anywhere else so you get my support.

Coming back to this (as it floated to the top of the list again), Aura forma just isn't that special - I could see it being Uncommon with no issue.

Umbral Forma isn't that special yet, but I assume it will be when we have to fight ten billion sentients all day every day (however, I also assume it will become a lot more common as the New War arrives). Rare is fine for that, moving to Uncommon as time goes on. 

They're really just formas; Legendary Core drop rates are too restrictive. 

Who knows, maybe we get one more place to farm it in the future, it would really be nice we get an extra source for it, not just nightwave, even a blueprint for it would be plenty, doesn't have to be crafted. But all in all, I hope DE or someone pushes the idea for this further