Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My problem with Equinox Prime

Demqnboii

I finally got my hands on equinox prime but i felt like something is off, it was weird to put people to sleep in DAY form and MAIM people in NIGHT form. All of the abilities are switched and it really upsets me to get this broken equinox, please fix this.

The animations are also completely switched.

Edited by Demqnboii

Frame still functions normally, they just switched the color scheme. 

The form with the flowing dress is night form but the default color is white.

The form that looks like an armored knight is day form but is colored dark blue.

You can just edit the color scheme so it makes more sense.

Edited by CephalonDizzy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demqnboii said:

I never played equinox before so from the equinox players i have a question! Is it normal that im instantly in day form when i join a mission?

The form you start in is determined by the first color you selected for the emissives section of Equinox’s appearance. Lighter hues will cause her to start in Day form, while darker hues will cause her to start in Night form.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EquinoxPrime said:

Silly that they palette swapped her Prime imo.

Have seen quite a few people saying that “Night sleep isn’t working” because they don’t realize they’re actually playing Day, lol. 

DE why. 

....how?

The one with flowy cloth and downwards-pointing horns is Night. No cloth and devil horns is Day. I thought this was obvious.

3 hours ago, Demqnboii said:

I never played equinox before so from the equinox players i have a question! Is it normal that im instantly in day form when i join a mission?

I think I remember reading that the default form is set by your Energy color (before anyway.  Might be Emissive now?)  Try playing with the glowing colors and see if you find one you like that lets you start in the form you prefer.

36 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

I think I remember reading that the default form is set by your Energy color (before anyway.  Might be Emissive now?)  Try playing with the glowing colors and see if you find one you like that lets you start in the form you prefer.

You can tell which one you start with by the pose of the frame in the Arsenal. Which arm is extended, basically.