Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NW2] Zealot Hunting (Updated with episode 4 tips)

Etzu

22 minutes ago, evilChair said:

I've often had two squads spawn one after the other, not even 10s between terminating the first and the next one spawning, in both s1 and s2, without having to get downed. then again, that was not on OV, and OV is OV, and OV is a hot mess

I had it happen on Mot runs 2 times so far. 

On 2019-07-15 at 3:15 PM, Etzu said:

AT LEAST this time Alad V is not involved in another infested mess... Or is he... ? (imagine amlagam of sentient and infestation, would be a pure nightmare)

Imagine if not only that would happen, but Alad V and Vay Hek decides to make a secret alliance (unlikely), leading to ramp up the nightmare fuel by mixing amalgams with ghouls.

Le 07/09/2019 à 14:01, evilChair a dit :

I thought that nightwave squad spawning relied on a PsRNG roll to determine whether there will be another squad followed by a PsRNG roll to determine how soon.

Anyways, what's the difference between entropic ticks and stochastic PsRNG?; you've got me interested.

From what I know of the entropic system, it's basically a timer loop that triggers at a fixed time interval. On each of those entropic ticks it attemps to spawn the mobs, based on the current entropic spawn chances. If it fails to spawn the mobs, then it add some chances to the spawn chances. This repeats up to the max chance cap value, for the increase, and once it success to spawn the mobs, the spawn chances resets to the base chances.

Le 07/09/2019 à 14:18, BombtailsTheFox a dit :

Imagine if not only that would happen, but Alad V and Vay Hek decides to make a secret alliance (unlikely), leading to ramp up the nightmare fuel by mixing amalgams with ghouls.

Isn't that called infestation ? xD