Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When HOST leaves during defence at interval it kills the game for those wanting to carry on

(XBOX)LumiX y0

I just love , love , love spending half hour to an hour in any game mode especially arbitration , just to be host migrated back to my ship with no rewards or nothing... just really sad I spend my spare time playing just to be let down. This game could be amazing if it weren't for this horrible feature which has been going on for too long as far as I am concerned. Less new useless content and make the game damn near perfect. Super disappointed to the point where I've spent 100 days in game playing and the amount of time this has happened just makes me wonder why I press on to be let down over and over again. Unless you can give me back my time which is impossible , or some kind of reward for spending so long in a mission to be just let down. 

PLEASE DE with such a huge community and fanbase I would hope this reaches you somehow. With such a GRINDY game you need to implement a better system then this hogwash. 

• 2 weeks later...

This bug abit different but what your going on about has been around the whole time of my warframe experience very sad not to be fixed I love the game but parts of the game I don't even want a play anymore it's so sad DE do not listen to the proper bugs and reply to stupid stuff just look at there replies